1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the democratic party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Feb 27, 2021.

1. HardenVolumeOne

so trump has enables on CNN and MsNBC, because whenever i do glance over their on that channel they have a new trump story they are talking about

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think any sane news entity would cover the uniqueness and graveness of the first former president in Americans history convincing millions that democracy has ended in this country and an illegal usurper is in the White House.

3. HardenVolumeOne

the biden amdinistration is a disaster, our border is wide open, the national gas average is at it highest rate per gallon since 2014. Crime hsa shot up throughout all the major cities( probably from democrats releasing criminals from prison during the pandemic). HyperInflation has hit and their is a national food shortage lol. great job joe

4. astros123

astros123 Member

biden administration is a disaster with wages on the fastest growth in 2 decades , fastest gdp growth since 1982, tens of millions of children will be lifted from poverty from his monthly extended child tax, stock market has never performed this well in its 100 year history (remember when trumpers use to point to the stock market has as a indicator of econony?) , yet you trump scum claim the administration is a disaster cuz gas is 8 cents higher then it was in 2018.

Hyper inflation? inflation has been down month over month for 4 straight months. Do you understand in "hyperinflation", the value of the currency usually goes down ? Have you looked at the dxy (dollar index) it's higher today then was he got into office its just amazing how brainwashed media can fool low iq idiots like yourself.

The highlight of my day is just looking over posts like yours and just laughing at how delusional and brainwashed you idiots truly are. Thank you for allowing me to laugh at your stupid posts. This nation is BOOMING and there's nothing you trump scum can do to change it ❤

VooDooPope likes this.
  5. fchowd0311

I think any sane news entity would cover the uniqueness and graveness of the first former president in Americans history convincing millions that democracy has ended in this country and an illegal usurper is in the White House.
    the biden amdinistration is a disaster, our

I repeated what I typed because you didn't address anything in my post and veered into a totally irrelevant tangent.

Do you not understand why any rational news agency would cover the first ex-president to successfully convince millions of Americans that democracy effectively ended and that an illegal usurper is in the White House?

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

CNN and MSNBC are not above chasing ratings but it is still news when elected leaders refuse to acknowledge the results of the last election. It still is news when an ex-President continues to hold campaign style rallies claiming that he still should be president.

Let me ask you a question but do you think Trump actually won the election?

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. HardenVolumeOne

do you think cnn and msnbc will be talking about trump this time NEXT YEAR.. i believe they will

9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Nook likes this.
  10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm sure they will considering Trump will be a factor in the 2022 election. Many candidates have said they will be running on platforms pro-Trump.

CNN or MSNBC will likely be talking about Trump 3 years from now as he will likely either run himself or make him a factor in the election.

I see you didn't answer my question and that is fine you are under no obligation. Let me ask you this then. Do you think elected Republican leaders and candidates to major office should be continuing to to talk about Trump?

Andre0087 likes this.
  11. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

13. astros123

astros123 Member

I'm happy the party is actually legislating and not obsessed with culture wars. How can you listen to bidens message and trumps message and think of them as same?

fchowd0311 likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

Ya even as someone who is pretty progressive and critical of Biden, even if he fails on the progressive legislative agenda, at the very least he isn't some edgelord and is a mature adult.

15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

...and he gone. Typical Trump supporter, spew a bunch of bullshit and dip on out.

Invisible Fan and mdrowe00 like this.
  16. astros123

astros123 Member

Lina khan is literally transforming the FTC. She was a bernie bro and now she's the ftc chair. You should read about his executive action today it's the biggest EO in history. Goes from airline baggage, right to repair, cell phone fees, big tech mergers, unions, changes how manufacturers are misusing "made in usa label" (more strict limits on who can put the label). It's the most progressive executive order in history

Invisible Fan likes this.
  17. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

18. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

19. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

When the right keeps lying to their supporters you end up with people detached from reality who don't understand satire.

20. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

when satire pisses people off you know it's working