1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Prima Donna

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by the shark, Nov 20, 2020.

1. HardenVolumeOne

2. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

really short term memory that you have.
    did you completely forget that if it wasn't for adam silver's ****ery and scott foster bs in games 6 and 7 of 2018 wcf, then harden would've defeated one of the greatest teams of all time on his own without cp3 in those last two games? he was destroying the warriors on his own even with all the bs. and even in 2019 harden was killing the warriors with just one eye after draymond intentionally poked the other eye out.
    i blame tilman for a lot of things, but i don't think i can ever blame harden for not trying... he was the closest to ever get to beating a full strength warriors team + 3 refs + nba corruption.
    turn your anger and hate towards adam silver and the nba's corruption more than anything... and tilman for prioritizing tax savings over adding onto a historic 2018 team.

3. riko

riko Member

Who said Harden is better then the dream? Please name them?

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I pointed you to the germ

5. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

I can't believe I have to share this on a freaking Rockets board but it seems a lot of people don't know their Rockets history.

Testament to how much of a true professional and champion Dream was for working through his issues and turning the situation completely around. The only problem is, if Harden got stuck on a plane with the current owner, he'd probably want to choke him to death.

Point is: it happens. Superstars get disgruntled for whatever reasons. Good management will know when to turn it around or when to move on. Standing up for yourself doesn't make the player a villain.

jsilencio likes this.
  6. Caprah

Caprah Member

Damn you have more alter accounts then magic Johnson had sex partners.. Rocketsgreatness buwahhhhh

7. jsilencio

jsilencio Member

Is that you, Tilman?