1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Prima Donna

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by the shark, Nov 20, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anyone who thinks Harden is better than Hakeem should be deleted
    from this site

2. rockets13champs

Harden hate won’t be tolerated here

3. tinman

Supporting Member

I enjoy Harden's time with us

But if he goes to the Nets, he's official not a #1 player anymore

He's not Batman he's going to be Durant's Robin.
    He's anthony davis not lebron

Sad

4. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I hope he stays.. even if we don’t win a ring

I can’t go back to watching .500 ball..

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Lol

Rocket River

MettaWorldPete and tinman like this.
  6. tinman

Supporting Member

7. latebloomer19

latebloomer19 Member

Its been a long time since we got a top 5 pick. Am i right that the last top 5 pick we had was yao? I want new bloooodddd

Rocket River likes this.
  8. alethios

alethios Member

you're wasting your time on this one.

9. MettaWorldPete

All other things aside, I love this “trade him to a team he hates” idea. Like teams are lining up to trade for a star that hates the idea of playing for them and is trying to force his way to a different team?

Rocket River likes this.
  10. BJE

BJE Contributing Member

I've been a Rocket's Die Hard Fan since 1979 and I never been as disgusted with any Rockets Player as I am with James Harden. Management has catered more to what Harden wants than any other player that I have seen on the Rockets. We brought in Dwight Howard, Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook to win a championship, and after 1 year of playing with his best friend, who he demanded we trade for, he now demands a trade. We just gave him a max contract and this is how he repays us. Also, both trade requests could have been handled internally so that The Rockets could get the best possible return for both players.
    Management needs to think of the team and trade Harden and Westbrook to the highest bidder in the NBA. I don't care what James or Russ wants, they are not good people and do not deserve to be treated as such. I watched every game Hakeem played in and James Harden will never be anywhere near as good because he lacks the mental toughness that Hakeem had. And while Hakeem asked to be traded as well, he did win two championships in Houston and I still love Hakeem as a player and a person today. There are many ******* owners in the NBA and I am surely not defending Tillman, but how many of us in real life hate our bosses, do not like who they support politically and still go into work everyday with a good attitude trying to get ahead in life and we are not getting paid $40,000,000 a year.

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Pick any shitty team
    Trade Harden to them
    We instantly become them
    And
    They become us.

Rocket River

don grahamleone, tinman and clos4life like this.
  12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

1.where are the documentations that Harden demanded: Dwight cp3 or westbrook
    Or even a trade

Rocket River

13. BJE

BJE Contributing Member

So your saying that you did not know that James didn't get along with Howard and Paul and wanted them gone and then wanted his best friend in Houston?

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Where did he ask for them to be moved?

Rocket River.
    It was not his call otherwise
    I cannot blame him for what management does
    Management asked him if it ok...but i don't think he brought it to management. I need a credible source that says otherwise.

15. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It's well documented that Harden didn't like CP3 and wanted Westbrook, although it was Tilman who initiated the Westbrook trade idea.

I am not sure if Harden wanted to get CP3.

I am quite sure Dwight wasn't Harden's idea. Dwight was the result of Morey's star chasing obsession.

One thing is correct. None of these three guys ended happily with Harden. Dwight has been bad anywhere he went. So that shouldn't be on Harden. The other two should be at least partially on Harden.

the shark and Crashlanded19 like this.
  16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

CP3 is not overly loved by many former teammates and Westie only been in OKC where he was the center of the universe
    Honestly. . . I think he felt coming here that he and Harden would fall back into their OKC roles with Harden the robin
    When he realized this was HARDEN'S TEAM and not his . . .he wanted to bounce

Rocket River

clos4life likes this.
  17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It's all your speculation. The fact is clear. Harden wanted Westbrook here. Now he doesn't. That should be criticized. He was at least partially responsible for the Westbrook trade, which is a huge reason why we are in this shamble.

You see. Any CF thread that makes Harden to be a bad guy is not going to end well because a lot of people here still make a lot of excuses for Harden as if he can do no wrong, blaming everyone else other than him. Any criticism is met with piles of flame. Even though I appreciate Harden's contributions to the team, it's the fans' blind defense of him that annoys me.

the shark and Crashlanded19 like this.
  18. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

OP the prima donna

clos4life likes this.
  19. HardenVolumeOne

Durant is a cripple, Harden is better than Durant.

don grahamleone and clos4life like this.
  20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

When did Harden say he did not want Westbrook . . . . I thought Westbrook wanted out. He was the first to say so . . .. so is that not speculation on your part?

I am not flaming anyone . . . I am asking question . . .
    Assumptions all around

Rocket River

clos4life likes this.