1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

the price so he could play with his "buddy"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Sep 8, 2020.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

If only Harden's offense met your standards.

LOL

fckbandwagons and HP3 like this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Harden's offense is amazing until defenses decide to shade him full court where he puts hardly any effort into freeing himself.

I love how people are still beating up strawman arguments of mine.

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Then how is he leading everyone in playoffs, and 2nd best not even close, if he is so easily neutralized?

Lakers doubled Harden constantly after 2nd half of Game 1 so after 2.5 games Harden should not have any points according to you.

Back up your **** chowd.

4. fchowd0311

He is easily neutralized in the final 5 minutes of fourth quarters consistently in close games this playoffs. Are you denying this?

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

Lebron scored 7 points in 2nd half, Harden scored 9.

Only one of these guys were doubled.

What is your definition of neutralized again?

HP3 likes this.
  6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Harden definitely set the franchise back for at least 5 years with this trade that he demanded. No question about it.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This thread is evidence enough. Harden is a great player, HOF, but if you ever criticize him or his stupid ****ing decision (Fertita included) his deep throating monsters will try and terrorize you

fchowd0311 likes this.
  8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The above people beg to differ. Delusion exists

J Sizzle likes this.
  9. HP3

HP3 Member

Do you realize people can say Harden is the best player this series while acknowledging that he was wrong for this trade??? Like....are those mutually exclusive now?

D-rock and jordnnnn like this.
  10. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

Why are you a Rockets fan?

You take absolutely no joy in any aspect of the team.

You hate the franchise player, the FO, the coach, even the owner.

No wonder you post with such bile and misery.

I feel bad for your loved ones, you must be painful to be around.

11. fchowd0311

It's pretty sad and pathetic. Like D-Rock and other posters call other people "b****es" and other offensive langue just because an athlete they like is facing some criticism. These are the type of people who are easily swept by cults if personality.

12. fchowd0311

It's so sad how you believe all life exists only on clutch fans. How do you know the dude doesn't go hang out with his irl friends drinking and having a good time after a Rockets' playoff victory?

Why does he have to show cheerleading in a interest forum? Get over yourself. All of life doesn't center around Clutchfans. People can enjoy and celebrate the time outside the context of a internet forum.

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

It is wrong to say Lebron didn't play this way too. I just re-watched the whole game, and all your claims about Lebron finding other ways to score via motion are just fabricated.

I'm being completely objective here, because I want the Rockets to win tomorrow, and am wondering what they are looking at ... and whether they might consider showing Lebron a wall more, like Giannis, when he's looking downhill all the dozens of times he has the ball out front.

But I don't think you want to look at this objectively and re-watch the game, because you want to win an argument more than you want the Rockets to win.

Your quote above is exactly what Lebron did all Game 3, except for the times he ISO'd in the low post...and, of course, he gets his share of fastbreak points.

The only difference ... the *only* difference between how Lebron ran the offense and how Harden ran it is Lebron used low post ISO roughly 4-5 times, and he's the best fastbreak finisher in the game. For whatever reason, we just don't double him, yet even when he was ISO'd out front and passed, he'd just stand there and watch from 30' out. He did that at least a dozen times.

I don't really think we need to double Lebron, but we could try to show him a wall when he's ISOing with all 5 defenders in front of him ... just to mix it up. Of course, it is very dangerous to double 30' out when the opponent has a HOF scorer down low in AD.

So Saith Red, HP3 and D-rock like this.
  14. D-rock

D-rock Member

Show the post where I called anyone a b****.

I prefer jack wad or pissant.

Inaccurate and clueless as always chowd.

15. fchowd0311

I mean I literally saw him catch passes inside the paint and at the elbow and not get all his touches from either taking the bal up the court or hovering above the three point line waiting for a teammate to dump him the ball. I saw the game to so you can't really gaslight me.

16. fchowd0311

D-rock likes this.
  17. D-rock

D-rock Member

18. fchowd0311

I'll just let you continue posting.

19. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro....you really just can't refute his points, he watched the whole game over. And you are vaguely remembering it based off your eye test. Smh

D-rock likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

He expressed the same amount of evidence as I did with a "I watched the whole game again" added to the end.