1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Party of Snowflakes melt down over a beer can

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheRealist137, Apr 4, 2023.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Astrodome likes this.
  2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

1. This isn't like Budweiser. Harley sales are in trouble, they had to do something.
    2. Lesbians love Harleys.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Anheuser-Busch Stock Charges to New Highs. Here's the Trade.
    Anheuser-Busch stock recently hit new 52-week highs despite controversy surrounding its Bud Light brand.

With all the controversy surrounding Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD) - Get Free Report, the parent of Bud Light, you wouldn’t know it by looking at the stock price.

Through April 7 Anheuser-Busch shares had fallen in four straight sessions -- but by a grand total of 0.63%.

The stock ticked down on Monday as well, lower by 3% at last glance. But the slip came after a 10-day win streak, which vaulted Anheuser-Busch stock to 52-week highs.

All this said, Anheuser-Busch stock continues to outperform the shares of its peers, like Molson Coors (TAP) - Get Free Report and Boston Beer (SAM) - Get Free Report.

[​IMG]

Trading Anheuser-Busch Stock
    moving average.

If it can do that, the recent consolidation zone is back in play and it will have the bulls sniffing for new 52-week highs.

Don't Miss: Here's Where to Buy Costco Stock on a Deeper Dip

Conversely, more weakness could send the stock back into a key area on the chart.

That zone is around $62 to $62.50. In that range we find prior resistance, as well as the rising 21-day and 10-week moving averages. If the stock has a quick knee-jerk dip into this area, traders should pay close attention to see whether buyers step in.

If they don't, the door might open down to the $58 area, which was a support level several times over the past few months.

Given BUD's recent headlines, as well as the price actions of its peers, the bulls have to be impressed with the way Anheuser-Busch stock has been trading. Let’s see whether it can continue its uptrend from here.

https://www.thestreet.com/investing...tock-charges-to-new-highs-despite-controversy

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

all they’re doing is giving AB a bunch of free press and promotion…they can probably slash the advertisement budget for this quarter, conservative tears will do all the work for them pro bono

AB being “woke” for not attacking or demonizing the LGBTQ community isn’t the negative press these dumbasses think it is

it’s amusing seeing these morons toss out the 20 lbs of beer they had just to go spend hundreds buying a different kind then realizing “oh wait, this brand is woke too”…then they go and destroy all that beer and go searching for another

mdrowe00, ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

The funniest part of all of this is Joe Consumer realizing that like every single product in America is made by like 9 companies.

ROCKSS, mtbrays and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

I pointed out the beer-portion of this the other day to someone who said "I only drink Mexican beer, they don't care about this woke stuff"...every Mexican beer you can think of is brewed by 3 gigantic corporations, so I'm not sure what un-woke Mexican beer he's drinking.

ROCKSS likes this.
  7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Weird how their stock is up. Bud Light sucks. In fact, a ton of Amheiser Busch products suck. I probably drink a few of them on a occasion, but for the most part I turn down their beer even if it's free. I seriously rather drink water than feel bloated on light beers. I also dislike the craft beers breweries that sold out to them, but I get it, I probably would have done the same, but I seriously tried to avoid those beers as well (although I don't always stay up to date).

This is one of the silliest things these people can be mad about. It's pretty silly too that suddenly others are supporting the overall shitty product. Just weird world we live in.

For the most part, I don't really give a **** about your beliefs, just give me a good product and I'll support. WTF happened to those days? I'll admit, I been suckered into this stupidity as well, but I tried to change my mindset on it (I am back to buying my GOYA seasonings after alienating them due to Trump support).

ROCKSS likes this.
  8. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I wish you would of asked him first what mexican beer he drinks before telling him that Amheiser has a couple in their line up. The likelihood that this individual drank Modelo or Corona was very high since those are the most drank mexican beers (besides Dos X, don't think they are part of the AB lineup).

mdrowe00 and Ubiquitin like this.
  9. Buck Turgidson

Soooo...this is a thing now

AkeemTheDreem86 likes this.
  10. Agent94

Agent94 Member

The way that guy throws a baseball suggests he might be hiding something.

11. Buck Turgidson

Also hangs out in public park restrooms, with alcohol.

AkeemTheDreem86 and Agent94 like this.
  12. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Honestly, I don't have a problem with it.

A man identifying as a female representing water, that is identifying as beer...

even if you'd like water down beer, there's much better options such as Coors light- don't buy it let it sit on the shelf

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lmao, why’s he throwing the ball like that?

[​IMG]

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

these anti-woke morons actually think AB lost 8 billion dollars this week :D:D

it’s unreal how stupid people are

Frank_Duhon likes this.
  16. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

**** lamar man. they always make the black dude gay in the 80s. **** is racist as hell

17. dmoneybangbang

For $20 bucks, they'll ship you a 6 pack!

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  18. Buck Turgidson

Shipping's extra.

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, Oops GOP forgot Bud Light gives them a lot of money.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member