1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The only realistic TMAC trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by trugoy, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Astockmarketgod

really... so what was the..."its on me" last year? from Tmac...

the only time I ever heard Tmac say Yao was the "leader of the team"... was his last interview a few days ago...

I have heard him say him and Yao were Leaders of the team...though...

Yao( the big stiff) and the rest of his teammates are playing like "scared little girls" alright....

but atleast they are not a loser like Tmac is... 11 years tells it all....

TMOF's are real good at hiding his faults... too bad it took us this long to find out what the fans in Toronto and Orlando already knew... Tmac is skilled but weak in the mind

good news is when Tmac goes to his next team... they can start to fool the fans there too.....

2. Astockmarketgod

I hope Yao torches... Dwight Howard... in there next match up....

then we can trade Yao for Dwight straight up...