1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The only realistic TMAC trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by trugoy, Dec 11, 2007.

1. poprocks

poprocks Member

No team member is not expendable. You have to give up someone good to get someone good. - Larry Bird.

2. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

I'm about as sick of these trade threads as it gets.

That said, there's an ESPN Insider thing on a rumor about T-Mac being on the trade block Pretty sure it's just some random speculation, but I'm still curious to know what that's about.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors

3. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

probably something they picked up from here

4. managerrobert

managerrobert Rookie

why do I get the strange feeling that Tmac is about to pull a kobe and demand a trade? I mean, the dude is smiling when we are losing, I really think he got word from his agent about a possible trade involving him, now he is sticking it to the organization by throwing up chunkers and quitting.

pippen redue

Ive always thought tmac was this eras pippen, same voice,same body type,same walk, same shot,same intangibles, same hieght, but not the same defense, but Ive always thought that since pippen quit on the rockets in 99,and tmac quit on the magic in 03,i figured that someday pippen would quit on the rockets also.

5. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Could somebody with Insider access please post any relevant links?

6. Summer Song Giver

TMAC is like Scottie Pippen, if he didn't have to be the man and could play off another legit superstar he would look great, remember his first game action in Tor when Vince was the man, Tmac was unbelievable but unfortunately we do not have another guy who can lead Tmac by example, Yao just isn't someone who is going to inspire the average NBA player into giving that little extra effort like Jordan could.

7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

why not?

T-MAC. Mediocre, old, and overrated.

8. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

The only realistic TMac trade is that there won't be one.

9. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

It's the Yao "we're a soft team" article from the Chron

10. gout100

gout100 Member

Make it, Morey

11. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

garbage with garbage. Our garbage is much better. No deal.

12. tharges

tharges Member

Mediocre, old, no heart, quitter, no leadership, jump shooter from 30ft out, no defense, shall i go on.......Trade his broke back ass!

13. tharges

tharges Member

We are soft we should nick name Yao "Snuggle" and McGrady "Cuddles" :p

14. hermbob

hermbob Rookie

The only realistic TMAC trade is one that gets his ass out of town. How can you trust the guy to be the focal point of your team? Even his defenders and supporters are starting to see him for what he is.

I for one am sick of his act. I'm sick of him loafing on the court, I'm sick of seeing him pout when somebody else shoots and he doesn't feel it was appropriate, I'm sick of seeing him wanting all the attention, I'm sick of him over-exaggerating his "injuries," I'm sick of him not even acknowledging his teammates, and most of all...I'm SICK OF SEEING HIM QUIT ON HIS TEAM.

15. AggieDentist

AggieDentist Member

this is the most intelligent post i've read in a week. props to you, sir.

16. rocketsmetalspd

I had forgotten all about T-Mac quitting on the Magic. If T-Mac has heard that he might be on the trading block that would explain his game of late. I hope this is not true but past history says other wise.

17. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

its funny yao is supposedly the franchise guy...but tmac is getting all the blame when yao has been playing like a SCARED LITTLE GIRL

18. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

hell we could of had Jefferson in the draft but we traded him and the other two first rounders for that jackass Griffen

19. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

GROW UP TMAC.

20. ktvoss

ktvoss Contributing Member

well he leads the league in away game point per game...

i really wouldn't mind seeing a move for mike bibby but maybe luther head should get more minutes?