1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The official WTF is wrong with clutch fans thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TDRox, Apr 30, 2013.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

We are being a logical fan base. We just feel we need to trade harden for Jason Collins.

1 person likes this.
  2. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

I'll be honest I was also pissed when Harden missed those last 2 or 3 iso plays, but getting the win has made me almost forget about it. I understand its a learning process, and certainly the players and coaching staff do too. I honestly believe James Harden will not disappoint anyone next game, as he definitely feels terrible about all the TOs. So proud to be a Rockets fan!!

3. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

Healthy criticism on a forum like this is expected. And is very different from crapping on them.

I like reasoned arguments on player's weaknesses AND I love our team!!!

Why can't people do BOTH?

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Well i won't be eating any cake for a while. Thanks!:rolleyes:

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

wish i knew more about onions

6. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Good thread. The Rockets are so much better than expected. They are entertainment which is exceeding the critical reviews. Be happy with the good entertainment.

7. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

Trust me, I was so happy we won. This team is so exciting but at the same time FRUSTRATING to watch. I think we are all passionate supporters but when the team makes silly youthful mistakes like going ISO at the end, people just want to scream and shout and CF is the outlet. For some reason the frustration is easier to share on CF than the joy.

8. jocar

jocar Member

When he has no Lin to cheer for, he only has complaints left to share with this forum.

9. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

He is a LOF hell bent on ragging on Harden.

10. nono

nono Member

To be fair, Harden has been abominable for a while now. If there are 10 "OMG Lin Sucks" threads after every bad game of his, we should be able to criticize Harden the same way. Most of the criticism here is extremely exaggerated, but the right to criticize every player, and not just one should be defended.

11. nono

nono Member

And really, Harden is by far the best player on the team. If he gets the most praise in wins, he should also get the most criticism in case of losses. It comes with the territory of being a max player. It is not like he has had one bad game or anything. He has been awful for quite a while now and it makes people frustrated.

Still, I have the utmost confidence in him. I'm sure next season he'll come back with a mid range and post up game because right now he is not skilled enough offensively to do what he wants to do.

12. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

The lin threads are just as narrow minded and idiotic. Anyone who is judging lin based on one bad game and 2 games where the guy cant even bring his arm up at 90 degrees is just as this stupid as these glacier troll.

13. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Always smell chocolate mousee beforehand. you never know!

14. meh

meh Contributing Member

Personally, I have dealt with this issue by finding other places on the internet to waste time at.

That, and actually getting more work done at work.

15. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

16. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

How often has a player received this much criticism in a win?

The mouth breather level has reached critical mass.

17. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Hmmm... This sounds very close to an admission that you are only ragging on Harden as retribution for past criticism of Lin. Awesome. Very mature.

18. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Great thread. I don't know how window lickers like Glacier still have posting privaledges

19. nono

nono Member

How did you get that ? I think I have been very fair in my criticism of any one on the team. I gave Harden an A in my end of season player ratings thread. Most of the criticism is hyperbolic, but it would be nice if everyone can calmly talk about any aspect of a player's game without being labelled as an XOF.

20. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Isn't this the reason LOHs rag on Lin? They said it's because Lin fans criticize some players and the coach. Well, of course, I'm not saying their mature or anything.