1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The official 'We Suck' thread.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Rockets1994

Rockets1994 Member

im stunned. never expected this in a million years

2. RocketRed4life

Maybe this is planned to have an excuse to make a coaching change

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

4. i3artow i3aller

5. Braunatron

Braunatron Member

Why didn't Thornton play until the 4th quarter?
    Why didn't KJ play till the 4th quarter?
    Why is Brewer playing at all?
    What do we talk about during timeouts and half time?
    Why does it seem like nobody on the team cares?
    Why does it seem like our entire team hates each other?

Our team is full of quit. We were up by 5 at one point in this game then we just put it cruise control. Things got a little tough so we gave up. The worst part was seeing the huddle after a Celtics run. Nobody got in anyone else's face. Nobody was angry. We just accepted it. I'm sick to my stomach over this team. I hate everything.

1 person likes this.
  6. rawool

rawool Member

My, my... what is going on with the Rockets? :/

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

They suck!

Down 17 to Portland - won in OT by 5 (on a Corey Brewer miracle three to end regulation)
    Down 20 to Memphis - lost by 12
    Down 7 to New York - lost by 5
    Down 12 to Memphis - lost by 9
    Down 7 to Philadelphia - won by 2
    Down 14 to New York - won in OT by 5
    Down 30 to Detroit - ???

Letting these average teams build huge leads & blitz you as if they were Golden State.

8. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

All 15 players and the front office are writing a shameful page of the Rockets basketball history.

They suck, in a way they should be in.

9. dmoneybangbang

It's clear... these guys just don't like playing with each and more importantly for each other....

10. alethios

alethios Member

Does it matter at this point what coach we insert into the hotseat?

11. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

This team is terrible. Just miserable.

12. i3artow i3aller

:(

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ROCKETS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ

13. MystikArkitect

There are deep underlying problems with this team. It's like the same players were replaced by hollowed out versions of themselves.

Never seen anything like it, really.

14. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

It's been said repeatedly but lord how can you stink so bad both offensively and defensively?!

We cannot hit a damn thing and everyone we play has season high shooting against us.

The 0-16 Sixers for ****s sake had a franchise record for 3s against us in a game we should have lost.

Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

change the commercial or halftime theme song " lets go rockets, suck ass, go go go da da dadada da"

16. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

This is the 2001-2002 Steve Francis Rockets all over again. Came in with so much hype then as well (not as much as this season, but still) -- and then just sucked as hard as we possibly could.

Like Francis and Mobley, Harden and Howard are unstable and unsuitable to build a championship caliber team around.

A real coach is needed with input on personnel decisions. Sorry Morey, you are great, but you need a basketball person with input -- not final decision making ability, but serious input. Trades need to be made. Howard needs to go so Capela can be our starting center and so some assets can be redeemed from him. See what can be got for Jones and Lawson.

If the team is not seriously improving by January, consider trading Harden as well. Not for nothing of course, but if you could get the Nets pick from Boston for him as well as a couple other pieces and the ability to unload Brewer, I'd go for it. Get two good picks and some solid pieces to rebuild around.

This season is really really bad folks. Drastic action is needed.

17. jacoby

jacoby Member

Blown out

again

at home

to a bad team

18. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

This isn't the worst Rockets team I've ever watched, but I can seldom remember a time when a Rockets team actually made me this angry.

The team hasn't been this stupid since the heyday of Stevie Turnover, and at least that group played hard.

19. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

There has never been a team-wide collapse quite like this. From Harden to Ariza to Beverley to Lawson to the coaches. Literally every single person involved with the team besides Clint friggin' Capela has ranged from either underwhelming to a downright disgrace.

It's past the point where it's saddening or angering. It's genuinely amazing. This just simply doesn't happen to professional sports teams.

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

a contender last year to this; we can't even tank. Just too many games left; I hope this team turns it around