1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The official 'We Suck' thread.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Cypress

Cypress Member

Feelsbadman who would of thought we would of regressed this much.

2. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

We are lucky to be a .500 team right now.. We need to be more consistent but dang what a drop off from last year

3. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

I agree except it's quality 3 pointers that we need and are not getting.. Maybe, just maybe opposing teams have figured out how to guard us

4. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Member

Exactly ??? Very troubling that we add Lawson and the is barely a factor at all, team is flawed and that bench that looked "so promising" with additions and subtractions is a joke Bev and Brewer are almost invisible or worse net negatives and KJ hasnt impressed me offensively at all in the limited time he has gotten ...Everyone better hope Dmo is the savior and difference maker we hope because this team is the definition of average right now (maybe a little below average in reality)...

5. theangrycanary

basically... if harden doesnt play like superman, we lose

that's a lot of weight on harden. Thats the kind of weight that made lebron go to miami

1 person likes this.
  6. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

AND MCHALE SUCKS!!!

7. jacoby

jacoby Member

I'll put more effort in my threads when the team puts more effort on the court.

8. Zergling

Zergling Member

Yeah, I'm over the whole making the Western Conference finals thing too :rolleyes:

9. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Totally different.

Alls I'm saying is that I prefer a more balanced attack.

10. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Rockets are 2-1 vs LEGIT Western Conference contenders.

We'll be okay

11. ibm

ibm Member

i've always thought we're a middle of the pack kinda team. last yr. we got to the wfc largely on a bit of luck.

coaching is obviously an easy spot to point our fingers at, but you cant say mchale is the worst coach in the league, imo. otoh, this team (sorta like this yr's texans) isnt loaded w/ THAT much talent as many have thought.

12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Well, although I was partially serious, I've ALSO noticed the turnaround since Josh Powell left the coaching staff! Maybe he was the true coaching influence that got us to the West finals.

13. Rokman

Rokman Member

Didn't watch the game but the loss doesn't surprise me. This is a Rockets thing to do regardless of squad. We have done this type of $hit for years. I'm used to it. Glad I didn't waste time watching it.

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

We don't suck, but we are back to how we were 2 years ago. Playing down to our competition.

15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I think I was happier watching our scrappy overachieving 40 win Rocket teams in 09-12 then watching our current underachieving team.

There's nothing I hate watching more in basketball then underachieving.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I enjoyed watching Lowry and Scola play their hearts out more than this big headed egoistic no effort team.

17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I don't think anyone will disagree with this.

Heart and effort is a lot better than paper tigers.

18. Disciple2123

Disciple2123 Member

Aside from the OKC win. Every other win has been fools gold. We beat The Kings without Boogie. We beat Clippers without CP3 and we beat the Magic with them missing Vucevic in the second half. Rockets are not very good. These pieces are not meshing well! Harden and Lawson aren't going to work. Their defense is awful. Change is needed but change won't come until after the season and I understand why. Rockets will be stuck in mediocrity this year.

19. Ranny

Ranny Member

oh man, just admit it, you love this, you loooooove when the rockets fail

20. dmorey

dmorey Member

rockets suck
    we dont