1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The OFFICIAL "I hate the Jazz" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, Feb 4, 2002.

1. droxford

droxford Member

And then there's the Utah fans.... As opposing players leave the arena, the Utah fans throw things at them, spit at them, curse at them... really nice for a bunch of Mormons. I guess God doesn't care about that stuff.

Flopton and the Failman will never ...I repeat, NEVER win a ring by using flops, dirty play, and moving picks. And they will never deserve one, either.

Sloan is probably the worst of all. He trains his team on how to flop... how to fall... he's used moving picks over and over again for years (hey - why don't the refs blow the whistle on moving picks any more?!?!).

And then they all cry about not getting any calls?!?!?

They are poop. the lot of 'em. The coach and coaching staff. The players. The fans.... they're all poop. .... worse.... they're hot, steamy poop that gets in the grooves on the underside of my shoe. That's the worst kind of poop.

-- droxford

2. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

all i know is that the rockets better kick their a$$ come monday. although their record says they're a .500 (13-12) team, the rockets better take them seriously from the get-go. the jazz manhandled the mavs last night and they could easily bring down the rockets if we come out playing poor D like against the hawks.

could you imagine how berserk and chaotic this board will be if lose monday?

i wanna see a 20 point blowout for us.

Rockets, make the Jazz cry to their mommas!!!!!

3. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

This is a great point and the fundamental reason for all of this hatred toward these ******* jabroni donkey balls suckers!

I mean it is bad enough that they

a) use moving picks
    b) flop any time someone is within 5 feet of them
    c) throw elbows whenever the refs aren't looking

but then they have the colossal gall to complain, b****, and moan to the referees when they don't "get" any calls! Nothing made me laugh more than when last season after we beat their ass, they publicly complained to the media about not "getting" any calls. Hello?? Pot calling kettle black, idiots!

Jerry Sloan has to be the biggest redneck that I have ever seen. Wait a minute, check that, the second biggest redneck after Karl "Mamoan". And as others have said, John "Flopton" must have some abnormal disorder to want to wear such f*cking tight shorts! I can't stand how that little biotch always has this condescending, smug look on his face after, well, every time a play involves him!

I truly feel sorry for any human being that gets sent to that team. To me that is the equivalent of getting shipped to Siberia.

I just wonder how long these jabronis, Mamoan and Flopton, are gonna to hold on and play. They are like damn Jason Voorhies and Michael Myers - they just won't DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, it is 4 days before Christmas, on a Saturday afternoon, a little after 4:30 p.m., and

the Jazzholes still suck and always will!

4. Hiroshikun

Hiroshikun Member

LETS KEEP IT UP GUYS!

5. PumperX

PumperX Contributing Member

I am going to watch the game on Monday against Jazz. Hope our boys kick their a$$.

And yes,I hate Jazz!! :mad: :mad:

6. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

The old days need to come back, when whenever Malone touched the ball, everyone yelled flop or flopper.

If enough fans get in on it, it might be the loudest Rockets game in years.

Oh, and if the Jazz win at the buzzer, heck if they win period, I can smell BRAWL.

Or at least fans should run on the court and severely injure them.

btw, it's not considered encouraging violence, it IS the Jazz afterall.

Generations to come should always know that if you're a Jazz lover, stay the hell away from Houston!!!

7. Earl Cureton

Earl Cureton Contributing Member

The true Axis of Evil!
    [​IMG]

Here is Mr. Flopton teaching John Jr. how to flop around and wear crotch-tight diapers:
    [​IMG]

8. schwa

schwa Member

As the most die hard Jazz fan of all time, I must say a few things.

It's good to be hated. It means you've been so good for so long that people are sick of losing to you

I find it hillarious that anyone can hate John Stockton. Stock is everything that is RIGHT with pro sports. He doesn't demand insane contracts, he's loyal to his team and fans, he doesn't take time off with stupid little "injuries" like headaches *cough*. Oh yeah and rumor has it he's pretty good too.

Finally, you will never win a game shooting from the 3 point line like you did the other night against Minnesota. How about going inside once in a while, Rudy?

9. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

How many championships has your team won, dude? Scoreboard - Rockets 2, Jazzholes 0.

Wearing short shorts like he does is just *not* right. There are other things as well but this is the worst one of them all.

10. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

11. sun12

sun12 Member

As much as we hate the Jazz, they have really a great system of playing ball, they just blow away the Memphis which we had trouble with. Maybe we can sign Malone for one year here to teach guys how to use elbows.;)

12. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Rockets will run Utah off the court tommorw. Utah is done. I got a feeling to Malone is going to mug Yao tommorw. And will see Rockets come to rally around Yao and get in his face. It also wouldnt surprise me if he tried to rip of Yaos Bracelet. He is the dirtiest player in the league, I suspect something to happen.

13. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

I haven't seen Stockton play in a long time, but I remember in our Championship years, when EVERYTIME Stockton would drive to the basket, he would do his best contortion body bend to make contact with a player who was not in his way. FOUL! Literally. :mad:

14. youAndMe

youAndMe Member

You all got to respect the fact that they (KM & JS) played hard and smart bb. It is something the youngsters have to learn.

15. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

I respect them - they are HOF players - I still hate them though.

16. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Oh Yes! My most anticipated game of the season will be on in less than 19 hours! The Rockets had BETTER WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THE

HORRIBLE UTAH JAZZ!!!!

17. Timing

Timing Member

A j*zz fan in serious denial. Only you would think being the 8th seed is being so good for so long. Get the hell outta here!

18. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

wow..alot of hatred here....

I hate the Jazz....even more than I do the Fakers....

19. Hiroshikun

Hiroshikun Member

I can't wait to see Yao do

IN YOUR FACE MALONE!

20. Hiroshikun

Hiroshikun Member

Oh yeah,
    how about Stevie's
    "Did you see that Stockton?!"