1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The OFFICIAL "I hate the Jazz" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

I Salute You! BEST... POST... EVER!

2. Kill Dirty Stockton

Kill Dirty Stockton Contributing Member

Someone call my name?

3. wiredog

wiredog Member

I could not pass this up. First, as someone mentioned, the Jazz in Utah..Are you kidding me? Anyone seen that movie "Baseketball"? At the beginning of the movie, they mention all the teams being moved around and said that a place where there's no music gets a team named Jazz. Second. Earth to Stockton: the nut hugging shorts of the seventies are over, you illegal set picking, elbow throwing, whiny little punk. I hate you for that game winning shot against the Rockets in '98 conference finals when he nailed that three because Drexler got tackled to the ground. I'm just grateful these f&*%ers never got a ring. Since Oscar winning flopper postal boy and his little friend are getting too old to act on the floor, they will NEVER get a ring in the near future. Last thought. Please give the name back to New Orleans. Utah Multiwifers?

4. JWard

JWard New Member

Yes I feel you all when it comes to those freaking flopping Jazz they suck and will never win anything
    :mad:

5. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

Time to pull the bleachers out from under the Moron Tallywhacker Choir...

Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them!

6. Arnel

Arnel Member

"As for Stockton and Malone, I'd like to lock them up together up in a little room with no windows, a hardwood floor, and a small food pellet dispenser on one wall. I'd like to keep them there for 6 months, with the food pellets being the only source of nourishment... I'd tell them that they would only recieve food pellets by either elbowing each other, or throwing themselves to the floor, hard. I'd also tell them that I was holding them for six months, and that if they wanted to live, then they'd better learn to eat the pellets.

Stockton elbows Malone, and Stockton gets a pellet. Malone throws himself on the floor hard enough, and he gets a pellet. Now, Stockton can elbow Malone and get his pellet, and then Malone can beat him up and take his pellet if he wants. That's fine with me; I don't care who eats the pellet, I'll just drop one in whenever I see an elbow thrown or a body drop. But my guess is that they'd try to work together and take turns just throwing themselves on the floor a couple of hundred times a day (the pellets are small)...

I think they'd get tired of throwing elbows at each other and throwing themselves to the floor after a while. In fact, my hypothesis would be that once they got out, whenever either of them even thought about throwing an elbow or flopping, they'd be so overwhelmed by a sense of fear and potential loss that they'd start shaking and crying uncontrollably... Operant conditioning at its best."

I was laughin' so hard at this one.. :).. anyways,, Jazz is no more..

7. acejeff5

acejeff5 Member

<--- hates the jazz they have the most ugly uni's damn

8. Hiroshikun

Hiroshikun Member

20 MY THREE AXIS OF EVIL: JAZZ, JAZZ, JAZZ
    STOCKTON: KIM JUNG IL
    MALONE: SADDAM HUSSAIN.

9. thedreamisover

Does anybody remember during our first playoff run toward glory when the when those dirtbags didn't start the shot clock for about 10 seconds? We owned them before and now we own them again. We have two rings and counting, the have none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, can anybody please tell me what superstar is going to want to play there once Flopton and Failman retire? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love it.

10. douglasreedy1

douglasreedy1 Member

I've never been that motivated to post a thread, but this topic is just too good to pass up...
    As for the Jazz hatred...
    "They've been doing that for the last 17 years. Time and time again they create foul situations, and the refs call it. We (the coaching staff) used to get furious in my earlier days with Chicago, but we just laugh at it now." - Phil Jackson last year after a loss to the Jazz-

11. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

I hate the Jazz more than any team in sports because they're dirty and that short shorts wearin ass Stockton kept us from going on to beat the Bulls in the finals and prove we were better than them and that there was no asterisk on those '94-'95 champ teams. I also HATE them cuz they kept Sir Charles from getting his ring-I really like that guy cuz he's really nice to the fans, funny, and he really loved playin the game of basketball goin all out.

12. yahooforyao

yahooforyao Member

I haaaaate the )($%*#$% jazzz. I wanna shoot them and eat them for dinner. Eat there *()(^^^^ arms and legs and play dice with their balls. )($&%)(*# @)$ #)$

#$)( #)$& )#(*$ #$ you )(***) lickin )()*(*^%^% ***)*&ts.

13. rocketabc

rocketabc Contributing Member

EVERY member of the Jazz should be shot in the face and raped. In that order.

Dirty whores.

:mad:

14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Damn. Time to close this thread, as much as I dislike them.

15. myputersux

myputersux Member

not yet not yet...

I have not had the chance to express my profoud hatred of the floppin Jazzholes!

DIE JAZZ DIE!!!

hahahaha :D:D:D:p:p

Flopton and Failman will nevr never never never never never never never never never get a ring. Go to the retirement home and cry till you die.

ok, hatred purged

you may now close this thread please dont really

16. derrock

derrock Contributing Member

I Hate the Utah j*zz too!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's not just that the jazz flop, it's that they cry and whine about it when the other team gets a legit call, or the refs don't call their flops.

I remember Stocktons sneakiness in the playoffs against Cassell, and the evil Jazz score keeper who didn't start the clock at the end of that playoff game, and the jazz got something like eight or thirteen extra seconds. It was one of the worst, most evil things I've ever seen, but luckily the Rockets held on for the victory. The Jazz could only watch as the Rockets went on to win a championship that year.

18. xlr817

xlr817 Member

You know what with all these talks of having a new NBA expansion team and the Hornets moving 2 the "big Easy", I say move The Jazz 2 China & change their name 2 the "SPAZZ";) !

19. sonique15

sonique15 Contributing Member

Jazz suck, Jazz always suck, Jazz forever will suck..........gotta admit though, great games wen they played us.....they still suck though....:D

20. ACL1

ACL1 Member

there is only one way I could Hate Jazz more; If Pippen played for them!