1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The OFFICIAL "I hate the Jazz" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, Feb 4, 2002.

1. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Utah 82
    Charlotte 100

Utah is only 1/2 game ahead of the Clip joint for the 8th seed in the West.

Soon we'll be saying...

Hi Utah! Welcome to the lottery!

The Rockets play Utah again on March 26 in SLC, so maybe we could make it a third straight win over those thugs.

2. red

red Contributing Member

well the hour is near so i thought id like to share something with the rest of yall...i hate the utah jazz and i will always hate the jazz. hell... my gravestone will say i hate the utah jazz...

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Wrong forum.

4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

:mad: Dr. Greg Shepherd came to my school today and was "trying" to motivate us. He told us that it would always be his goal to beat the Houston Rockets in the Midwest division. He just crossed the line their! He was shaking hands with everyone that was leaving, and when he got to me I mumbled under my breath "**** the Jazz" and I think he heard me...
    He was a head coach I believe

5. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Damn. You know what? I really hate the Jazz.

All the Jazz fans who read this meaningful post can kiss my skinny black ass. We ain't takin no shiit tonight baby! Chalk up a Houston "W!"

6. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Oh, how I hate the Jazz! I had a great time at the Sonics game yesterday. It was so nice to boo Flopton and Failman, and see them lose in person! It makes up for that awful Portland-Utah game I went to three months ago.

The best part was that in his typical choking fashion, Malone went 1-5 in the fourth quarter. Stockton also airballed a wide-open transition three-pointer that would have cut the lead to five in the fourth quarter. It was fantastic to see those losers fail yet again! CRUSH THEM HOUSTON! CRUSH THE JAZZ!!!

7. Kill Dirty Stockton

Kill Dirty Stockton Contributing Member

yea HATE THE JAZZ!!! and Karla, Jerry Sloan the biggest whiner ever to coach in the nba, Bryon Russel the guy who boasts about schooling jordan when his teams up by 50, hell Mark Eaton tooo hahaha that guy was the biggest r****d. thurl bailey, howard eisley yes even shandon once a jazz always an enemy!!! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh forgot horny!!!
    the question is who was more r****ded horny or eaton??? hmmmm
    and john crotty too aka the antichrist who is son to none other than john stockton!!!:mad:

8. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Yep...that's right...it's time to bring this ugly beast back to life. We're only four days away from one of the funnest times to participate in the cc.net BBS forums. That's right....a game against the Utah Jazz. Now I know it has been quite some time since we last bombarded the Jazz with our blinding hatred and a ton of things have changed, primarliy a massive influx of new and non-initiated Rocket fans. So to all of you virgin Jazz-haters, please re-read this entire thread, starting with A-Train's brilliant idea to have such a monument to an emotion that is only rivaled by love and passion....THE HATRED OF THE UTAH JAZZ.

So, in following the tradition that was laid before me....

I HATE THE UTAH JAZZ!!!!

NOW BREATHREN IN THIS UNIVERSAL FRATERNAL ORDER, PLEASE SPEAK LOUD AND BOLDLY! LET THE GREAT EVIL TO THE WEST OF THE ROCKIES KNOW HOW THE COMMAN MAN FEELS ABOUT "THE ART OF FLOP". FEEL FREE TO SPIT FIRE TOWARDS THE BIG TUB OF LARD, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS OSTER-FAT. LET THE HATRED OF PASTY-WHITE GANGSTAS BE KNOWN! FIRE OFF A VIRTUAL ELBOW TO THE DOME OF THE MAILMAN!!!

I HATE THE UTAH JAZZ!!!!

I know there are two games before we play the Jazz, but it is the season for mutiny. Turn loose your emotions loose and spite down our enemies. Carry on...

:mad:
    :D

9. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Ahhh, my brainchild has been revived. Honestly, I never get tired of reading this thread. I vote we put this badboy up as a sticky. :)

I HATE THE UTAH JAZZ!!
    [​IMG]

10. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Oh, how I despise the bastards in Utah! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!

I HATE THEM

It gives me such pleasure to see these pricks from hell fail OVER and OVER again! I am loving this four game losing streak. Next up, Utawful plays Dallas in Dallas. This will drop the worthless scumbags under .500.

The Rockets simply MUST destroy the Jazz on Monday. They must pound them like never before. I will not accept a home loss to the least talented, and oldest team in the league. The Rockets barely won both home games last year, with a ****ty team. This year, the Rockets are better, and they must prove it by obliterating Utah on Monday. I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present!!!

:mad:

11. mr_gootan

mr_gootan Member

I must concur with Ostertag's missing kidney.
    I also cannot stand being around the mormon tabernacle jazz.

12. tariq

tariq Member

sung to the tune of "pat a cake..."

Hate the Jazz, Hate the Jazz, Rocket's man,
    Hate the Jazz as much as you can,
    Curse it, and kick it, and mark it with a :mad:
    And put it in the lottery for all to see.

...and at this point - all the Jazzholes are wondering:
    "Why do they hate us?"

13. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

The Jazz suck dirty goat nuts from the anus of a rotting elephant corpse while being kicked in the head by one perfectly timed kick from all of clutchcity at once.

Kill Dirty Stockton is an excellent name for a cc.neter.

14. Tha Jay

Tha Jay Member

As you can see in my sig, I hate the Utah floppers with a passion. I remember the day when disliking Utah turned into hatred!! I was watching the Rockets game on TV against Utah. Brent Price was bring the ball up on a fast break. Malone ran up towards Brent on his blind side. As soon as Brent touched him, Malone went flying and fell on his back to get the charge call. Man, I was so angry because obviously it was a flop. One only needed some common sense which apparently the refs did not have. How can a guy the size of Brent Price make someone the size of Malone go flying off like that!!! Brent Price was maybe little over six foot and about 180 pounds? I remember thinking Utah's plan was to win the game by flopping at every opportunity. Stockton was just as bad.

I HATE THEM.. I HATE THEM!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

15. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Payback. It's time to kick Stockton's cane out from under him, and pull away Karla's walker. What goes up, must come down.

HATE HATE HATE Evil grin HATE HATE HATE

Heh, look out, Jazz.

16. Earl Cureton

Earl Cureton Contributing Member

It's so poetic, it's beautiful.
    Allow me to **** all over the dirty biatches:
    [​IMG]

17. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

I still hate the Jazz eventhough I have Malone on my fantasy team.

18. Timing

Timing Member

Ah, the timeless tradition of Flopton and Karla bashing. Even their mascot sucks. Frikken Jazz... :mad:

19. thehkmint

thehkmint Contributing Member

I shall never forgive John Stockton. That 3 at the buzzer was the worst moment that i ever had in watching NBA games. :mad:

20. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

The Jazz suck.