1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The OFFICIAL "I hate the Jazz" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, Feb 4, 2002.

1. tested911

tested911 Member

Say what you want to say but damnit Boozer killed us tonight. I wish we can sign this dude. He's mid-range J is gold. I'm probably one of the few ( ok probably the only one) on this board that wishes he was a Rocket. Yes he yells and screams but man I like his passion for the game. He doesn't flop as much as his teammates and he gives it his all.. For heaven sake look at what he did to us.. And this is coming back from an injury.

I think the officiating hurt us more than the Utah Players. Some of those calls were just jaw dropping and the Utah players were taking advantage of those.

2. E-Man

E-Man Member

Amen to Jordon. I cheered him and the Bulls in the Finals of 97 and 98. Thanks MJ!

3. moonnumack

moonnumack Contributing Member

I thought I had grown up and matured as a fan over the years such hating another team was unnecessary and rooting for your own team was good enough. Last night brought back the old feelings of intense hatred for the Jazz :mad: . I give props to Deron Williams for being a stud, I generally like Paul Millsap for his grit and hustle, but I would love to see anybody else on their team get dropped onto an outdoor basketball court and try to get away with their flopping antics on the streets.

In fact, this is what I'd like to see happen to some specific players (please do not hold me to this when I come back to my senses)
    Kyle Korver could get punk'd by a forearm shiver from the real Ashton Kutcher.
    Brewer's elbow could dislocate in mid-air during a screwy 3-point shot.
    "Fatty" Okur could meet a similar fate to the kid from Lord of the Flies.
    Crybaby Kirilenko could pick the wrong hooker to sleep with this year and get a raging case of gonorrhea.
    One of Boozer's huge zits could explode and soak all the Utah fans with venomous pus.

4. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Looks like Boozer cleared up his acne...

You still ugly anyways.

5. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

I have mad respect for Deron Williams.

But the rest of the Jazz team seem like a bunch of jerks. Talented? I can't "completely" deny them that but the rest of that team really ticks me off, pretty much everything that can piss you off about an NBA team or player, this team has done and continues to do in nearly every game.

6. hokage5

hokage5 Member

F()CK THE jazz

Honestly I have never met one person out of utah who is a jazz fan shows how much they suck

7. rnrhodes21

rnrhodes21 Member

Hey HighPost....why don't you go be a Mormon somewhere else and stay out of our board! It's not our fault your team is named after a genre of music your not even allowed to listen too. Go listen to your latest folk music blockbuster and enjoy watching your flopping loosers ruin basketball.

8. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Hate them.

Jazzholes.

9. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

Haha great post.

Ronnie Brewer and Kirilenko will get theirs one day...and by get theirs I mean not get a ring or any type of awards due to flop karma.

I HATE THE JAZZ

10. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

Earlier my friend and I were talking about taking a road trip to Utah and raping and pillaging until they turned Brewer and Kirilenko over to us...that's how serious it has become.

11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Random snide comment... why is it that fans on this BBS often type "Michael Jordon", but then many fans type "Ben Gordan". :D

Oh, and F the Jazz.

12. kaocsaephan

kaocsaephan Member

Ha, I just noticed! Eric Gordon, too? Gordan? :]

13. beanball75

beanball75 Member

The Jazz are like your annoying little brother. They tease and taunt, then when you give them a little taste of what they dished out, they crumple to the floor and cry for mama. I can't respect that phony tough guy crap.

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ Nice one, sir. I'd like to add that your little brother would never get a RING like the one your parents gave you. ;) TWO of them, actually.

F LI C K the Jazz. :eek:

15. OlajuwonShake34

I hate most of the Jazz, mainly the guys who flop. That's why I don't like the Spurs either.

I have respect for Boozer and D-Will though, they are actually legit. Deron Williams plays like he's the best PG in the world when he's up against us. Not that I think he is (CP3 is better), but he's amazing when he plays against us.

16. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:rolleyes:

I can't believe you just said this. FAIL.

Watch Boozer's semi-picks on the little guys underneath all night. HE PUTS HIS HANDS ON THEM INSTEAD OF KEEPING THEM CLOSE TO HIS BODY, and PUSHES OFF.

BIG FAIL for liking a guy who doesn't play fair, sir. :eek:

17. OlajuwonShake34

So you are saying he's a dirty player? You must not realize about 95% of the NBA does stuff like that.

I have a lot of respect for his toughness, I don't really care about him as a player. I just have respect for him.

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do we even need a thread? It should be a requirement of every Rocket fan to hate the Jazz as the cheaters and thugs that they are.

19. spankyou

spankyou Member

It's not that I don't hate the j*zz.. but the way they execute their office seems so in sync at times, it's like they can do that with just any player, as long as he can run around and make cuts his teammates will find him open for an easy layups, something I doesn't see as often watching the Rockets play. We does have some nice cut but the way the j*zz did it is like they've been practicing and practicing all day, the team chemistry is pretty good IMO.

That's the only good thing I see from them, I still despite the Jazz, Sloan doesn't look like someone who cares about the way his players play, as long as they cheat and flop their way out to a victory he's going to encourage them to do more of it.

20. rocketsallday

rocketsallday Member

Not to be racist cause I'm black and I really dont care but is there any BLACK people in Utah cause all my years of watching basketball I wondered this because I never seen a black Man or Woman in the stands at a game
    like is that a all WHITE state

SERIOUSLY NOT KIDDING