1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The OFFICIAL "I hate the Jazz" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, Feb 4, 2002.

1. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

I think I'll cry...due to the sheer joy that this day has brought. I love beating the Jazz, but the flame war that is brewing is awesome. We need more Jazz fans on this board and more Rockets fans on the Jazz boards.

God bless flop-blind refs!!!

2. haven

haven Member

Baseball got it right... let's contract the Jazz!

3. Princess

Princess Member

Lynus hates them too and he's glad we beat them (I told him the score). I'm posting this on his behalf. I hate them too, but not to the extent y'all do.

4. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Look out, Jazz. What goes around comes around. Kenyon Martin, Charles Oakley, that's just the start.

I'm waiting, patiently waiting, for that sportscenter replay where Stock catches one in the mouth, drops cold. Then Karl elevates going inside, to find his legs cut out, his head falling back to the hardwood, the crack of permanent bone damage.

In the nursing home, I hope children run up and kick away their canes, then point and cry at the "bad old men" who "touched them funny."

:p

5. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

:D :D :D

Damn...this is better than the "1000 Signs you're a Rockets fan (obsessed)" thread.

Utah Jazz fans...if you're reading this...you may call us classless, but we aren't hecklers who taunt opposing players every game. We don't cheer when our star players elbow, flop and cheat every gd game. Damnit, we love our team, but we don't emulate sh-tty morals like Jazz fans do.

Don't even try to call us classless, Mr. HighPost, because we are just simply honest. This thread is a product of a desire to show our distaste for the Jazz, and I guarantee you...the fans of the other 27 teams in this league have the exact same desire. So before you call us classless, just remember: All the other teams hate the Utah Jazz, too.

And no, you don't like the Jazz if you like basketball fundementals.

You like the Jazz if you're an old, pasty Mormon whose goal is to heckle.

Rockets 2
    spazz 0

6. red

red Contributing Member

feb 26 2002 8:22 am and i still hate the utah jazz...:mad: :mad: :mad:

7. Georock

Georock Member

8. boomboom

Supporting Member

From ESPN's Utah Jazz page....

"Our two best players are obviously no longer able to carry us in every single game we play. So it is critical for … our young people to get better and understand what the game is about."

-- Coach Jerry Sloan on PG John Stockton and PF Karl Malone not getting any younger

I just love it when their coach FINALLY realizes they are getting over the hill.

I hate the Utah Jazz!!!

9. rockit

rockit Contributing Member

To whom it may concern:

I DESPISE, ABHOR, HATE, LOATHE THE JAZZ, the organization, the players, the coaches, the fans, the ball boys, the towel boys, the water boys, every last stinkin person!!! I laugh uncontrollably when Malone and Stockton get their asses handed to them!

They came to DC to play the Wiz and I was hell bent on taking some rotten eggs with me to throw at Malone ... but my brother wouldn't let me :mad:

I hate them soooooooooooooooooo much, that I don't think I hate the next 5 teams on my list that much combined!!! Even the Dukies!!!

Sincerely,

Rockit

10. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I hate any guys who walk around in short shorts.
    That should be illegal.

11. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I love it! :D :D :D :D

Did anyone see the beating The Kings gave them the other night. Man I got joy out of that one. It was so bad the bastards were turning on each other.

Anyway

I hate malone
    I hate stockton
    I hate sloan
    I hate russel
    I hate la rue
    I hate kirelenko
    I hate starks
    I hate ostertag
    I hate marshall
    I hate their fans

It's almost so bad that I have to calm down before I start hating jazz music and I had to force myself to watch the US/Canada hockey game. :p

I know hate is a dirty word, but somehow it just feels right.

12. Rockets10

Rockets10 Contributing Member

I can honestly say that I hate, and when I say hate,and I mean HATE, the Utah Jazz more than any other sports franchise on the face of the planet!!! I would take a shot at Malone or Stockton or Hornacek any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
    Those three pathetic excuses for human beings should be sent to Afghanistan to live out the rest of their horrible and useless lives.

Wow, boy did that feel good!!

13. boomboom

Supporting Member

T-Minus five days and counting...

I hate the Utah Jazz!

14. dreday

dreday Contributing Member

some of us have issues...:eek:

15. boomboom

Supporting Member

Yeah, I know...that's what my psychiatrist keeps telling me. But hey, I'm still attending my UJHA weekly meetings!:D

16. red

red Contributing Member

jazz fans invading the chat room now during the game...ahhh the madness

this guy schwaboy actually had to ask me why i hate the utah jazz, if it isnt self evident to all sane people. then goes on the say flopton is everything that is right about basketball....ahahahahahaah

i almost busted a gut with that one...

damn i hate the jazz...carry on

17. Rollinrockets

Rollinrockets Member

This is the perfect place to post a little story about yesterdays game that will warm the heart of all Rockets fans (and maybe even our fellow Jazz haters from other teams)

Yesterday was an early day game...and I had been looking forward to it all year, because I was going to take my son to his first Rockets game (hes 1 1/2) He was all dressed in his Rockets warm up jacket since it was a bit cold, and we brought his plastic clapper (he loves that thing...thanks Miller Lite) It was doubly exciting since we got the Cuttino Mobley bobblehead (Cat is my boys favorite player...and animal ;)) Well, he just loved the game...he clapped for the Rockets till his little hands were red. But what made me most proud...and almost brought a tear to my eye...was when I started booing Kung fu Karl Malone during the game. Well, my boy follows suit and I hear in his cutest baby voice...a little booooooooooo from the biggest little Rockets fan who was sitting on my lap.

I just felt so good to realize that even at this young age...he understood that the Jazz are bad bad men deserving nothing but boos. I guess I have taught him well. You can bet he will be at every Jazz game with me from now on...helping to spread the word. WE HATE THE UTAH JAZZ!

18. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

awww :)

the jazz are not my friends.

19. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

you... you are not my friend.

20. Elvis Costello

You know how Cain hated Abel?
    The Hatfields hated the Macoys?
    Piper hated Hogan?
    The Palestenians hate the Israelis?
    Bush hates Saddam?
    Brutus hated Julius Caeser?
    The English hated Napoleon?
    Hitler hated Churchill?
    Fraser hated Ali?
    Foreman hates diets?
    Roseanne hated Tom Arnold?
    You know everyone hates Tom Arnold...and Carrottop..and Creed...and Fred Durst?

*That's* how much I hate the Utah Jazz.