1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The number 4 will stay with House

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Sep 3, 2021.

?

Who should have number 4?

1. 4dhouse

28 vote(s)
    22.0%
  2. JG4

99 vote(s)
    78.0%
  1. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

It will be. With Jalen Green’s name above it.

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Rashmon, you're showing your age. There's nothing really Twitter-specific there. :D

Rashmon likes this.
  3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

LOL, I'm sorry, I just couldn't determine if the unknown twitter who twitted the original twit was worth a brain cell or not.

The only reason I invested any thought was that DHouse felt it worthy of reply.

To just some random dude?

Corrosion likes this.