1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The now-polarizing James Harden?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Juxtaposed Jolt, Dec 6, 2020.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Has OP actually taken the time out to read the very logical and legitimate criticisms? This player only fandom bs is getting old

dmoneybangbang and fchowd0311 like this.
  2. T for 3

T for 3 Member

It's not just the partying, its being the head of an organization that has bent over backwards for you to succeed and deciding to give it such a blatant middle finger. It's immature, selfish behavior. I think that is what bothers people more than the fact he likes to party.

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I think Harden is mentally checked out, there wasn't an other year that he didn't show up for training camp. In fact at each training camp he's usually super engaged.

He's still in great shape like always, but he's been practicing on the side and privately.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

He's definitely not always super in shape. Why do people just create completely false realities of Harden?

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I haven’t seen this much ass kissing since Blue Lives Matter

fchowd0311 and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  6. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Maybe you should find another team to follow....................your signature pretty much says you should

7. REEKO_HTOWN

I’m a Rockets fan. Not I don’t care about players that don’t wanna be here like James right now.

8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

The only year where he was not in shape was 2015-2016. You like to repeat that in every thread we know.

9. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Not going to lie, this was too long to read.. But I think people's point isn't about how well he will play but rather his commitment to the team. If there was no reports on him being disgruntled then most of this stuff would be a non issue. I think what people are looking for is some sort of statement from Harden about weither or not he is going to commit to the season or not.

10. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

James just wants to win a championship, that does not mean he doesn't want to be in Houston

11. Rokman

Rokman Member

What will you gain if your hopes and prayers come true? He will show up to the next practice on time? Let's play hypothetical, the Rockets win a Championship this season. What will that do for your life? Will your life then have meaning and you can die in peace? Will it bring spiritual transformation that nothing else could have brought? Will it give you a deeper appreciation for life itself and help you to love your fellow man more and be more humble? Just curious considering how much this means to you in your upset state.

12. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

There isn’t a bigger diva commanding an organization like James. He gets paid super max money, gets to be a (bad) GM, and still wants the org to bend over backwards with his repeated half ass efforts, pouty behavior and disrespectful attitude towards his teammates.

I’d be way more mad if it wasn’t Tillman he was fuking over. That’s the only silver lining and my indifference to this organization and what he does at thsi point. When the problem continues to be there and you’ve purged everybody including a roster turnover by 5/6x and the whole front office too, it’s time to look at the one person that’s been constant

#32 LosPollosHermanos, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

He didn’t even ****ing show up today. At what point do the harden only lovers concede they’re giving trumpeters and they’re “it’s stole/rigged” stuff a run for it’s money

14. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Sure you can have an opinion, you just did and I just did. The better point is whether or not you should always express your opinion. As for how I expressed mine in reaction to yours, I don't waste words when describing a spade. If being "nice" is something you were looking for, you could have easily framed your discontent as "This may have not been the best time for Harden to do this with all the drama that has happened this offseason."

fckbandwagons likes this.
  15. REEKO_HTOWN

because Championships are won at clubs while training camp is going on...

16. prodigy08

prodigy08 Clutchfans Lurker

If we do win a championship, of course I'll be happy and I'm sure you'll be too. That's it. It seems that I can't be upset at my own favorite player at this forum with the responses I am getting. I just want to remind everyone that I am a fan just like all of you and I get disappointed too. If being disappointed at Harden (still my favorite player btw) makes me a target then I rest my case. Merry Christmas to everyone and my apologies for voicing out my thoughts and if it offended you in any way. Tagging you as well @chenjy9

17. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

every team has training camp.....

18. fchowd0311

And in 2020. He's packed on fat since being really lean in 2018.

#38 fchowd0311, Dec 7, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  19. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You're not wrong about any of this, but I still can't figure out why John Wall would say what he did. Is John Wall lying? Did he make it up? Or did Harden actually tell this to Wall, and Harden is lying? That's the part that doesn't make any sense to me. Would Harden really talk to all these guys and personally tell them that he's engaged and committed to the rockets, only to refuse to play a single game with them?

Maybe the answer is yes, maybe it's that simple. Maybe Harden is just a huge piece of ****. But I'm looking for an alternate explanation. If someone has an explanation that makes sense here I'd like to hear it because I can't figure it out.

HP3 likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

You are objectively wrong. You should be upset at yourself.