1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The New Odd Couple - Nicholas Cage and Angelina Jolie

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2003272940,00.html

BE afraid, be very afraid. Two of Hollywood’s weirdest, ANGELINA JOLIE and NICOLAS CAGE, are dating.

Not since MICHAEL JACKSON and LISA MARIE PRESLEY signed their prenups has there been such an accident waiting to happen.

Forget normal dating rituals. Angelina and Nic — who first met three years ago on action movie Gone In 60 Seconds — are more likely to exchange blood than phone numbers.

The Tomb Raider beauty married JONNY LEE MILLER and smeared his name in blood on her shirt. Their marriage lasted three years.

She exchanged vials of blood with BILLY BOB THORNTON as part of their vows. This relationship lasted two years.

And action-man Cage is hardly blameless in the oddball stakes.

He married ELVIS PRESLEY’s only child Lisa Marie — while making no secret of his obsession with the King.

He even built his own £4million version of Elvis’s Graceland home in LA. After that, the marriage lasted just 107 days.

A previous marriage to actress PATRICIA ARQUETTE ended in 2000, after years of fooling the public they were together.

Pals say Nic is smitten with busty Angelina. The pair have been on a string of dates after they met up again in London during this year’s BAFTAs.

But just like the hit film on which they first met, I reckon this relationship will be Gone In 60 Seconds.

2. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Why didn't I see this coming? Natural fit really.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Speaking of natural, Angelina still has one of the nicest racks in Hollywood. Maybe Nick isn't so weird after all.

Just stay away from the tattoo parlor. Take if from B-Bob.

4. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

She certainly does. Didn't Jolie break up with B-Bob? Now, that guy is weird.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

I'll place a bet on them when I'm in Vegas.

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

That seems like a good match. Thing is Nicholas knows Angelina has an adopted child so he knows what he is getting into. This would seem to imply he has no problem being the father figure which would also imply that maybe he wants to enjoy a slower life and settle down. We know Angelina wants a man who is not only into her but into her child based on her previous blasting of Billy Bob.

I hope it works out cause I think it's a good match. Of course, Nicholas could just be shoplifting the pooty from the single mother at which point this relationship will be over in a hollywood minute.

7. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Over an hour and still no Hollyweird comment. . . progress.

8. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

I'd like to raid Angelina Jolie's tomb...

:p

9. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Why the American public obsesses over the personal lives of celebs I will never know.

:rolleyes:

10. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Yeah...we're all a bunch of old ladies gossiping around the clothes line...It's gotten to the point where a guy can't even ask other people on-line about whether or not to sleep with a certain p*rn star ( who shall, despite HP's weird and frightening ability to compu-investigate, remain nameless ) without people being all up in his bid'ness...:D

11. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

who wouldn't be smitten for angelina, she is gold

12. jello77

jello77 Contributing Member

angelina is incredibly good looking, and the best she can do is nick cage?

bad angelina. you can do better.

does anyone else get the feeling that cage is a closet homosexual?

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Angelina and I share birthdays.
    June 4.

Check.

She adopted a Cambodian Child.
    I am a Cambodian (child, i guess?)

Check.

She is only 8 years older than myself.

Not that bad.

14. 3fingeredgus

3fingeredgus Member

Darn it.. Off the market before I got my chance with Angelina.. She is perfect!