1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The most illegal thing I've seen in the history of wrestling.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by eeeZZY, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Zackery

Zackery Member

Mesmorizing video!

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Koko B. Ware is like 50-something and I'm sure it'd be something if he brought back Rick Rude since he died back in the 90's.

3. AXG

AXG Member

I thought it was funny, much better than WWE. ;)

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

That clip was actually a little endearing, reminded me of Prince Akeem and Slick back in the day. At the ground level, wrestling is just a bunch of blue collar guys cuttin' loose and gettin to act like kids, which probably explains why it's so damn popular.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Not that I wasn't aware, but it's amazing how many people from the pre-Raw era are dead now. I assume it was just as bad or worse in the '70s but I guess there weren't as many "stars" when it was all still regional.

6. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

They could have a tie in to the Egypt headlines as Rick Rude returns as ..."the Mummy",...It would be the reincarnation of um, Rude, but all wrapped up from head to toe...That would work. yea.

7. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

no way that can be legal...