1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The most illegal thing I've seen in the history of wrestling.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by eeeZZY, Feb 3, 2011.

1. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i lost it on the head slide. :grin:

2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Announcer: How am I not hypnotized?

Yes, how indeed?

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I kept thinking the cardboard was a sign they were going to raise up at some point. Even towards the end. Mostly because all the break dancing wasn't even done on the cardboard.

I also sort of thought they were going to make the fat guy that stripped down outside the ring go and sit on the dude's face.

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

These guys have nothing on the Human Tornado:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YpgmGUkEWzM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I had the sound turned down when I first watched the video and I kept thinking to myself, "Where is the wrestling - it's just a bunch of jackwagons dancing." Then I read the posts and saw something about hypnosis and of course, I had to re-watch it but with the sound turned up.

For anyone out there that is even REMOTELY thinking that professional wrestling is real, please watch this clip and then tell yourself how much of an idiot you have been all these years.

I do admit that I laughed and I'm giving the op some rep for this.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Began losing it at 0:52.... completely lost it at 1:04...

7. edwardc

edwardc Member

Worst day in wrestling history.

8. dback816

dback816 Member

I laughed so hard and was only 1 minute in

9. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

For anyone that still thinks it's necessary to inform anyone over the age of 12 that pro wrestling is fake:

Please don't come REMOTELY close to procreating.

2 people like this.
  10. VanityHalfBlack

Vince McMahon needs to bring back Koko B. Ware and Ravishing Rick Rude back to the Wrestling circuit to compete with these guys, that **** was crazy!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

I asked New Jack how did he feel when people told him wrestling was fake. He proceeded with a demonstration.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_fo6CFF-Axs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Says the guy that just found out that Andy Kaufman and Jerry Lawler were friends in real life.

13. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Repped! It's really annoying to see people post that wrestling is fake like nobody knows it. They shout it to the whole world to reveal the truth like they discovered a conspiracy.

14. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

LMAO what a freaking dumbass. You've obviously never been in a fight where you had to hypnotize your foe and then break dance your way to a win. You're probably the type to run away like a girly man or roll over in the fetal position while you get stomped out.

15. Jontro

Jontro Member

I fought a friend of mine in the 3rd grade because he was trying to convince me that WWF was fake. I refuted that it wasn't fake because just a few days prior, I saw an episode where Tatanka (my hero then) was finally defeated and had blood gushing out of his head and had to be taken out via ambulance.

16. zoork34

zoork34 Contributing Member

If you thought the video was funny, here is the description of the Osirian Portal from their Facebook page:

"(Due to the lack of technology in the times of egypt, The Osirian Portal do not know how to work a computer. I am a slave being forced to spread the funk across every form of media i that i can. If I do not, Amasis has threatened to use the portal to send me back in time and leave me in the Ice Age.)

This is the Facebook for The Venomous and Vile, Ophidian, and The Funky Pharaoh, Amasis. Collectively, this tandem is known as The Osirian Portal. These great men hail from the last great dynasty of egypt. That Dynasty is the 26th one which is ruled by The Dance Sensation that Defeats all Nations, Amasis. The snake that accompanies him is his right hand man, Ophidian. Created by Osiris to be his Personal Hitman, Ophidian battles with a serpentine style that has never been seen by mankind. With the Portal Of Osiris(Its what they use to travel through time) in this Duos hand, nothing can stop them from being the only men to conquer the Past, Present, and Future! Chikara, Professional Wrestling, America, Egypt, The World, Can you dig it!!!!!!!"

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

That was awesome. Those guys must be undefeated.

Our only hope to defeat this juggernaut...
    [​IMG]

18. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

I love how the crowd cheered like it was real.

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I would've cheered my ass off lol This is 100 times better than John Cena

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

'HE'S CUTTING A LINE... or a rug whatever that saying is...'