1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The mind of magic fans...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Chuck_Ferrari, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Jamers

Jamers Member

Howard dont want to play for the rockets.. And he didn't even consider playing for the rockets. Let the drama queen go to brooklyn and lets start looking for other options.
    We have young prospects on our team, we have enough assets to trade... Dwight is no doubt the best center in the league, so what?.. We are good at SF at the moment, let's start from there.

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Because we are desperate for an allstar... because we have capspace and the ability to sign deron williams... we could put their superfriends superteam together... we believe we can convince him to resign here... plenty of reasons.

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Because Houston's roster is better from top to bottom, outside of Howard, and still has cap space to go get Deron Williams.

4. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Im fine with this after FA starts.... i still prefer dwight but only untill FA begins on sunday... after that i say we turn our focus to trading for other players... personally id like jsmoov... and even tho i dont want the guy i think a very nice compliment would be pau... although personally id like to see us sign javele mcgee at C if we dont trade for dwight...

The thing is i dont think you need a batman and a robin... i think two robins with a solid team is suffecient enough to contend...

Im curious because there was alot of people out there who were strongly against a dwight trade before the draft calling him an idiot if he does the deal... but yet now they are non existant or calling this draft a failure for morey...

The lack of support, pure hatred for morey, and kneejerk reactions is baffling to me...

5. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Orlando, just like all the other teams not named the Rockets, doesn't want to take the risk along with the fact that keeping Dwight in Orlando creates a very hectic atmosphere in the city and locker room that they'd like to avoid. Houston doesn't give f***. Just like Carmelo, Morey has to think that A) Dwight will be very hesitant to walk away from all that money, particularly with the new CBA rules for S&T's, and B) he can put together a roster on the fly that Dwight will approve of. You can trash Morey all you want, but you can't deny that he can fill a roster with quality contributors just as well as anyone else in the league. It's getting a star that has plagued him and that's what he's trying to do now.