1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Mexican Snake League future NBA prospects...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RickyNewport, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickyNewport

RickyNewport Member

I know Royce White is the talk down in the Rio Grand Valley, but what about this kid Andrew Goudelock...???

He's been averaging 20 points and 4 assist a game this season in the D-League and posted up 23 points, 11 assist, and 7 steals in Sunday's game. He didn't do much his rookie year with the Lakers but it seems like he's getting it together (Kobe nicknamed him MINI MAMBA)... I think he can give Lin and Beverly a serious run for their money if Morey signs him to the team and I think he will since the Raptors went through the trouble of trading for him.

Glen Rice Jr. is doing very good as well.

I don't know if these guys will get contracts with the Rockets but I would have no problem if Morey signed them up this off-season. We have virtually no offense coming off the bench besides Delfino (and that's not saying much).

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.