1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The media is right about us. Always have been right.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, May 4, 2015.

1. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

It's not about the lose, but the way they lost. Both team played very stupid, it looked neither wanted to win until late in the 4th qtr.

What a shame!

2. YallMean

YallMean Member

Just calm down. Game 1 only. We have always been lackadaisical after a long layoff. Let's wait a few more games to make that conclusion.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It was pretty evident, if we're being honest. The defense, the turnovers, the hustle, it just was all terrible tonight. Rockets thought the Clippers would just fall over without Chris Paul and it showed.

I'm the biggest Harden homer in the world, but when the Rockets were blowing their 13 point lead with turnover after turnover, and then Harden decides to dribble up and go with a behind the back bounce pass (which obviously was a turnover as well), that's when I knew they really just weren't respecting the Clippers at all.

4. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

You can't take any games for granted in the playoffs. That one game can cost you a series. The Rockets wasted a golden opportunity that they might not ever get back.

5. SemisolidSnake

I'm always a fan of a coach tearing into their players for atrocious play. In this case, though, I kind of wish he'd walk in and say, "The gym will be open tomorrow, and we have a game on Wednesday if anybody can make it. I'll see you then." Then just walk out.

6. Harden2TheLine

7. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

I lost interest when I read media.

8. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

I'm inclined to believe because I love Harden, but how many times have we said he'll be better in the next playoff game? So far this postseason, Harden has been deferring his shot to his teammates. Great assist numbers, but sometimes we need him to turn it on and score.