1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Mansion Gentleman's Club

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, Sep 10, 2011.

1. SacTown

SacTown Member

Get on the pole

2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

good jorb elhitman.

so we need to know stats and numbers.

What is the racial makeup of said hores?
    how many hores are working on the day shift and how many are at night?
    what are the best times to be there?(methinks the night of the 4th of the month before rent is due)
    what is the cost for a hand job vs say bareback champagne room tagging? Need some price breakdowns, and let us know if that does or does not include foreplay

if i bring a canned food item, and a list of all my current, and former monikers, can I get an even better hookup?

also what is the best detergent to get w**** stank off of? I usually just stop and get gas on the way home.. then I spray a little gasoline on me, then tell wifey I had a little 'gas spill accident' at the gas station. sure she thinks Im clumsy but that hores stank is resilient I tell ya

[​IMG]

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

You shouldn't use the word kike. That is offensive. These people have been in bondage for over 5000 years. Please show some respect.

4. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Sorry I haven't had time to reply to you guys, been really busy. Our girls are gonna be mostly latin and white. But trust me when I say this...we have a lot of freakin hot girls just WAITING to go work there. This club has been in the process of opening for over 6 months, so we're gonna have girls coming from 1-10 East, North Side, Katy, Southwest, South Houston and pretty much everywhere you can think of. Me and Saul go to strip clubs all the time to recruit girls so they can come work for us, so we have quite the following. And I will be there every day of the week so if you show up just ask for "Hellboy" that's my strip club name. I'll log back on later, if ya'll have any more questions. Thanks for the support.

And if it IS your birthday, bring all of your friends...we'll make sure you have a blast!

Hellboy

5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Pics of the girls please

6. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

hmmmm those are near college town drink prices...That might be tempting for a MNF game or something....

7. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So is there going to be actual nudity? Didn't you say in the other thread that this was going to be a bikini bar, which means they have to keep a top and bottom on, or something?

8. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

Now there's a valid question! For all y'all asking for more than one free drink...come on, there's $1.25 Coronas for Pete's sake!

Good luck El Hitman. Single moms need places to make money!

9. lue03

lue03 Contributing Member

i want pics of the place.

10. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

You spelled "women" wrong.

11. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

:rolleyes: Way to take the high road, buddy.

I really don't see any problem with the word w**** as it is used often to describe anyone of any gender, whether they're selling their bodies for money or selling out their values. I've said it before but if people freely used the n word to describe an ignorant person of any race I wouldn't have a problem with that either.

12. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

It is a bikini bar, so the girls WILL be wearing latex and full bottoms. And you're gonna have to wait for pics of the place until Thursday, I'm busy doing other things. Don't have time to take pictures. The girls? Wait till the Grand Opening...I'll take plenty of pictures to post the next day.

13. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

smelly vaginas wafting in the night air

14. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, you are in that location and are calling it "The Mansion"? Nothing says high end like a strip mall right next to the former Sharpstown Mall.

15. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

is the club 18 or 21 to get in?

16. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Is finalsbound asking for a job?

CLUTCHFANS PARTY!!!

17. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I'm going, and I better be sitting in VIP.

18. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Just words, but this **** scares me since I'm prayin' for a daughter soon.

19. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Here come the haters. Don't worry about the name or the location, remodeling is underway and a lot of money will be invested. We are so confident in our strip club management skills that we're willing to open the club before construction is complete. Turns out remodeling a club that size is over our investors budget. But who am I to complain? I'm being handed the keys to a $100,000 investment. Yes it is in low income area, and who cares if Sharpstown Mall is next to it. You're underestimating me, and that's ok...cause I will prove all of the naysayers wrong.

20. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

21, but i might make an exception for some of you guys.