1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The love child of Shawn Bradley and Margo Dydek...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TexanJohn, Jun 12, 2002.

Tags:
  1. TexanJohn

TexanJohn Member

Margo Dydek
    http://www.wnba.com/playerfile/margo_dydek/index.html?nav=page

Shawn Bradley
    http://www.nba.com/playerfile/shawn_bradley/index.html?nav=page

I caught myself watching the WNBA (on Oxygen, no less) last night. I know, I know, I need to kick my own @$$.
    Anyhow, Margo Dydek was playing last night and she is probably the tallest woman ever born on this planet. I started thinking how funny looking the love child of Shawn Bradley and Margo Dydek would look. :)
    And what about the making of that child? Those two would look like the last two toothpicks rolling around in the toothpick box.

2. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

I follow the WNBA as well as the NBA closely, and this is definetley one thing I had already thought of. They're perfect for each other... they can be ugly and tall and white together.

By the way, a couple things about Dydek... the next tallest player is 6'8" (Maria Stepanova) while Dydek is 7'2". And for some reason, perhaps just out of principle, Dydek refuses to dunk in the WNBA... is that stupid, or what?

GO MONARCHS!

3. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

The kid would be 8-feet tall.

And it would suck at basketball.

4. lpbman

lpbman Member

yeah but can she dunk

5. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Uh, I hope you meant that in jest. Of course she can dunk! She only has to get like 10 inches off the ground to dunk comfortably. She just doesn't dunk out of principle, because no one else in the league can dunk at will. I'm pretty sure Leslie, Catchings, Mabika, and Phillips can dunk in practice if they really try, but it would be tough for them to do it in a game. In case you don't know, Leslie and Phillips are both 6'5" centers, and Mabika and Catchings are both swing players around 6'0" who are just sick athletic.

6. lpbman

lpbman Member

gimme proof

I've only seen a woman dunk twice