1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

the lazy eye......

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HPD, May 25, 2014.

1. HPD

HPD Member

Just like the title say......

New neighbor moved in and he has a lazy eye....i have hard time lookn at him in the eyes....it dawned onto me yestrday...we were at a neighbor's bbq when i was in this delima. which 1 do i look at? Its like when he is in front of me the left eye is the target 1...lazy eye (i think).it points down and his right eye looks at me, but when he positions his eyes to some1 else that was next to me the right eye points down and the left eye looks at me....i dont know i think he is messing with me.....

I was forced to wear my sunglasses to avoid the akwardness even til 8pm last night...

Any thoughts?

2. BonziWellsGOAT

3. RedRacer

RedRacer Contributing Member

troll response... shoot him

PS how did you end up a copper with that grammar? :rolleyes::mad::cool::p;):grin::eek::(:):confused::eek:

Swolly Dee Nutz imposter

4. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Who said cops had to be smart.

5. HPD

HPD Member

Who say im a cop

6. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

1) It's not a "lazy eye". I know that's what people call a lazy eye, but a lazy eye (Amblyopia) is when one eye just has really poor vision for no apparent reason. What he has is called Strabismus.

2) Look in the eye that's looking straight ahead. I can almost guarantee you that his brain is blocking out the image from the other and that's he's only seeing out of the one eye.

Sounds like he has it in both eyes (as opposed to TMAC who only has it in one). So whatever eye he's focusing out of, the other one's going to drift off.

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Show him a funny picture or video on your phone and watch which eye focuses with.

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

If he's doing his part, than at least one of them is looking at you; so focus on that one. Otherwise, look at his forehead, but say his name a lot when you're talking to him.

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Thank you!

I have lazy eye, light does not travel properly through my left eye leaving my vision all foggy, but have never had my eye drift!

10. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Don't you work at the West Side?

11. Spooner

Spooner Member

I always found someone with a lazy eye to be extremely comforting in social settings. Someone I would very closely with has a lazy eye, and he's the man.

12. Spooner

Spooner Member

work with*

13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I was at whole foods a couple of months ago, and the cashier had some sort of eye condition to where he looked like he was both cross eyed and had lazy eyes, im not sure what the condition was.

So he said something like " Hi i can ring you up" but i wasn't aware of his condition at that moment, and it seemed like to me he was talking to somebody behind me. So i turned my head and looked behind me.... he was talking to me, i felt like such an ******* :( I couldn't even look him in the eye the rest of the time while he was ringing me up...

1 person likes this.
  14. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

lol. that's pretty funny.

15. HPD

HPD Member

Same feeling i had...weird...i guess i csn jus look at his nose ftom now on...

16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Maybe, my father also told me it was best to choose one eye, the strongest or straightest eye.

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

Walk to the other side of the street... Unless there is a black person with hoodie there first.....

18. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

I'm walking away from the **** eyed white guy with tattoos and bald head.

19. HPD

HPD Member

Good 1.

20. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

look at his nose