1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Lakers Are Winning The War, But Utah Won A Small Battle

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Acedude, May 11, 2010.

1. Acedude

Acedude Contributing Member

Original link: http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TS...mpaign=Feed:+uproxx/tss+(The+Smoking+Section)

2. sw847

sw847 Member

lol :grin:

I wonder if those pics are actually photo shoots or photoshoped?

3. Mr. Space City

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tCFmyUXsXTU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tCFmyUXsXTU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

LOL

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

I wouldn't even say they won that small battle considering Kobe Bryant took the pictures and knew they would be published.

5. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

will be interesting to see how many colored people live in utah after this 2010 census

6. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

they are real, the article was posted here a while ago

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, Utah lost. They have won nothing here except...damn...well...gotta give them props for that.

But they still do suck, and they haven't won anything ever.

8. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Jazz fans have NO CLASS whatsoever. :rolleyes:

9. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

How do they have no class, based on this?

The signs / pictures were not derogatory, didn't offend a race, gender, or anything like that.

It was just plain funny.

1 person likes this.
  10. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

They didn't win anything. Kobe and co had the last laugh. I doubt if the photos even phased him,and I'm no Lakers fan.

11. SladeRider

SladeRider Member

Didn't you see the two woman in game 4? One wore a t-shirt that said Fisher on it and the other woman sat next to her, wore a t-shirt that said Lied on it. Basically sending out the message that Fisher Lied and that is disrespectful and disgusting to Derek Fisher and that is why they have no class.

There is also a picture floating around the web that has Fisher at the free throw line against the Jazz (think it was last years playoffs) and one fan was covering their eye because of Fisher's daughter, these acts are why they have no class.

But as for these pictures, nothing wrong with them whatsoever, just upsets Kobe more and the Jazz got swept.

12. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

I can't stand Jazz fans but I got a good laugh out of the "Pilgrim Kobe is not welcome in Utah" sign. :grin:

And I agree with other posters. Jazz fans won nothing. They are far and away the biggest douches in the sporting world.

1 person likes this.
  13. StaticC4

StaticC4 Member

HAHAHHAHA...this is the only time EVER I'll side with the Jazz fans..but that's hilarious

14. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Kobe fan I presume?

And that has to do with this thread how? :confused:

This was pretty funny, those pictures will haunt Kobe for the rest of eternity. After seeing this, I'm sure Phoenix fans with come in force with those pictures. Hopefully they do...

15. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

I didn't know there were small battles to win during a buttraping

1 person likes this.
  16. txtodd

txtodd Member

Okay those two dudes actually dressed like model Kobe are pretty much the coolest Mormons since what, Giff Nielsen?

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

That's actually funny. As long as they don't do this garbage I'm cool with it.

[​IMG]

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

We'll they could have send them a voicemail after the series and said...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pdsTUcuD7YA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pdsTUcuD7YA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

19. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

:confused: Who? You mean Donnie and Marie?

20. Prince

Prince Member

Nah, losers dont win any war or battle.