1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The Journey - Rockets Video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crash5179, Mar 12, 2014.

1. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I just finished putting this video together. It's my 2nd attempt and probably my last for a while. It's about 4 minutes long and is mainly a highlight video.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Y5yJ5F6PRKg?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Y5yJ5F6PRKg?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5yJ5F6PRKg

1 person likes this.
  2. Breitbard

Breitbard Contributing Member

So great when fans make these videos. The last shot of Harden is particularly cool.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y5yJ5F6PRKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. FeaR

FeaR Member

Nice video.

4. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

oh man, why you have to bring back memories of that failed attempt of big 3.
    But the only thing I would have change if can I travel back in time, is get the med staff of phoenix suns.

5. crash5179

Thanks for the response. I just started learning how to do these so any critique would be welcome. I wasn't sure if I should have made the opening minutes from Artest to Morey shorter. My daughter told me I used to many different types of effects transitioning from one frame to another.

6. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

You should have added a minute or two in the middle that shows the journey of adding harden and howard. That would have made it epic.

7. cyntil8ing

cyntil8ing Member

Agreed. This as a constructive addition to the video.

The releasing of just about all our guys save for Parson, to the signing of Lin and Asik, to the surprise trade of Harden, and eventually Howard.

Those sequence of events were huge for us long time Rox fans. The trepidation and hope of breaking that crap cycle of being the best team NOT to make it to the playoffs were big factors here.

Thanks for creating the fan vid all the same.

8. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Agree with what he is saying. Highlight getting Harden, show highlights from the big games in that season, then bring in Howard and show this season's stuff. Finish off with us beating Miami, Indiana and Portland highlighting the team is for real.

9. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

"basketball reasons" is literally the best thing that has ever happened to the Rockets... could you imagine if we were stuck with Nene and Pau? YUCK!

10. crash5179

Thanks for the input!

I thought of that but I was worried about making it too long with all of the non action clips but if you guys think adding the extra stuff to it then I will edit it as soon as I get time. Thanks again.

11. Roxs-Redemption

I dont really like the rock music in the second half of the video, maybe that's just me.