1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Jalen Green experiment is back on.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Juxtaposed Jolt, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

“Is Jalen Green too Zika-positive to be an NBA star?”

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

My Doc says he sees Jalen Green everyday at his apartment complex in montrose. Sengun and JC too.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya Green has more fluid movements but at the same time he can absolutely destroy a rim with how he dunks sometimes.

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

quite a masculine dunk. wasn't expecting it after reading so much here on his painted nails and girly attire. maybe he started on the dwade HGH??

Drift Monkey, amaru, B-Bob and 7 others like this.
  5. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

That will be on his rookie card.

pippendagimp likes this.
  6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

[​IMG]

7. NewAge

NewAge Member

It is! It’s even toxic masculine! :)

8. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Can he get us tickets?

i3artow i3aller and pippendagimp like this.
  9. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I hear he got a bikini wax at half time as well

burlesk and pippendagimp like this.
  10. Caesar

Caesar Member

Jalen is 6'4 on nba.com and Cade also downgraded to 6'6. Both heights that me and several others predicted they would actually be keeping in mind the NBA does barefoot official heights now. KD at 6'10 still officially not and has never been a 7ft'er as people constantly throw out as a fact. LeBron is officially rounded up to 6'9 barefoot from his official 6'8.5 barefoot listing and notice his weight is 250 where i believe he's always hovered before Chris Broussard did that pre game report of hearing "LUHBRAWN JAMES IS over 280 lbs!!!1" when the mass clearly didn't add up especially since we know what Karl Malone looked like. Curry 6'2. Rose 6'2.

Even if Jalen being 6'4 officially disappoints you, for perspective, keep in mind Kobe and MJ would be officially 6'5 having been rounded up from a taller 6'4 3/4 barefoot.

Here's the weird part. Why is Kevin Porter Jr. still officially 6'4 like Jalen? KPj immediately stood out to me as having grown a few inches. Anyone got a good still photo of he and Jalen standing next to each other from preseason to now?

Dwight is 6'10 which confirms the whole "Hakeem is not a 7 fter, Hakeem is only 6'8" crap is overblown. Hakeem clearly taller than Dwight which means he's likely at least a hair under 6'11 barefoot which makes him a hair under 7ft in shoes or exactly a 7fter in shoes depending on the shoes. Boom.
    [​IMG]
    Look at Big E, they did barefoot measurements back then so his 6'9 listing is spot on. I wish the NBA stuck with this strict measurement from it's inception. Instead we now have a cluster **** of 3 to 4 decades of measurements in shoes and players stuffing their socks and wearing the biggest sole shoes they could find for taller measurements. Kevin Love-looking at your 6'8 ass being listed 6'11 at one point. This measurement without shoes shows all the crap kids talk about the 60s and 70s players being midgets is all a lie-they were all listed barefoot height same as players now are. Tiny Bill Russel was measured down from officially being a hair under 6'10 barefoot. So he'd really be 6'11 in shoes and today they'd round him up to 6'10 officially. Wilt would be over 7'2 and Kareem would be 7'3 in shoes. Oscar would be a 6'6 point in shoes. Jerry West was incorrectly listed at 6'1 forever but he's now listed 6'3 barefoot which makes sense because he looked 6'4 in shoes next to Kobe 6'6 in shoes and Jerry himself claims 6'4. I love basketball history. Carry on.

11. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Dream looks 1/2 inch to an inch taller than Dwight in that pic to me.

12. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

Nm

#72 burlesk, Oct 25, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  13. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

Get those 10,000 hours in?

14. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

Green is a superstar and he will average 20 points a game. If he is not shooting from the outside he can go to the basket easily. However, instead of always going to the basket stop at the free throw line and hit a nice jumper.

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

:D Well done.

raining threes and burlesk like this.
  16. vator

vator Contributing Member

Am I the only one that keeps watching highlights from last game?

Caesar, ApacheWarrior, Tfor3 and 2 others like this.
  17. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

Sexy stuff!

18. raining threes

Sad that Moses isn't in that pic.

Drift Monkey, DaDakota and Caesar like this.
  19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I'm trying to buy a rookie card so I can get it signed thru him. He says Green is about 6'5 or 6'6 since he's about 6'2.

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  20. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Yeah, but thats you, what about us? Haha

Yeah several players keep growing, I don't know what's going on.
    Supposedly Kevin Porter Jr has grown in height according to those who know him.

Anthony Edwards supposedly has grown 2 inches since he was drafted

I believe other players also getting taller. Have to search the internet further.

I wouldn't be surprised if Green is still growing. Some here were claiming Green
    has a small head yesterday. A sign that a person is still growing?

I don't know what it is with these kids.....miracle grow in their food? That's why I
    don't get hung up on Jalen Green current height. It's subject to change.

cmoak1982, burlesk and Ghost5Horse6 like this.