1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Impeachment of President Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Andre0087, Sep 12, 2023.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

2. astros123

astros123 Member

I don't get how this isn't a bigger deal on front page of every newspaper. Russian spies fed disinformation to a MAGA person who then made a fake allegation on a fbi document which Foxnews and the entire right wing used as justification for impeachment.

How do people not realize how big of a effin deal this is. We had dipshit morons on these forums @Os Trigonum @El_Conquistador @bigtexxx @Salvy who used the report to claim biden was corrupt.

It's insane how Russians used the low life MAGATs like a fiddle and nobody seems to care. @Nook was falling for the bs

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

It's been documented and proven that this happened since 2016 but large swathes of both sidesing in the prestige media (NYT) and a Trump - friendly FBi helped memory hole it.

Sick ****

@Os Trigonum

astros123 likes this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Doesn't seem like they understand the concept of a whistle blower vs paid informant (aka spy).

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Was a complete waste of time, and the GOP was once again doing Putin's bidding.

Aren't you GOPers tired of being Russia's b****?

DD

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. astros123

astros123 Member

They opened an impeachment hearing based upon this form FD1023. Gym Jordan claimed it was the most trusted whistleblower in history of house of representatives. @AroundTheWorld @bigtexxx @El_Conquistador @Os Trigonum were all claiming this was the smoking gun that proved biden was corrupt. @StupidMoniker even claimed that there was enough evidence based upon the form for a indictment!!!!

I just don't understand how half this country is literally brainwashed with Russian propoganda. You guys always say I'm toxic for calling the MAGAts what they are but this entire thing proved my point.

The biggest threat facing America are from MAGATs. Literally spewing russian propoganda

deb4rockets and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

Why don't you ask the biggest dipshit on the forum @Os Trigonum . The guy posted over 20 OPEDs claiming the form fd1023 was smoking gun and how biden was guilty.

These scumbags have no remorse. They're the real danger to this country. Scumbags

deb4rockets likes this.
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Yes, but Biden said a name wrong the other day. Throw him in jail!

9. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I don't think I ever mentioned the form. I said there was enough evidence on Hunter's laptop for a prosecutor to try a case, and there is.

10. astros123

astros123 Member

Try what case? WTF are you talking about? Nothing on the laptop implicates JOE BIDEN. Jesus christ you people are braindead.

What evidence do you have on JOE BIDEN??? You bozos are spewing russian propoganda

deb4rockets likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I want to understand the whole laptop thing. So a cracked out Hunter left the laptop there with all the incriminating evidence on it. Then the shop owner happened to contact Rudy Giuliani (who also as anti-Ukraine pro-Russia connections) about it, and then he leaks it. We now know Russian agents had their hands all over this case.

Do you believe that laptop evidence, chain of custody, and all that is strong enough to undergo the scrutiny of defense counsel and base a trial against a client that will have some of the best attorneys there are?

12. astros123

astros123 Member

There was nothing on the laptop that implicated Joe biden. There's not a shred of evidence anywhere that shows Joe biden doing anything wrong.

I've been saying this on these forums for years and yall were being gaslight by the MAGA morons

13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's the kind of lawyer Trump seeks. Some fool believing his BS, trying to defend that con off Trump's made up facts.

14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

FD1023, or whatever the form number was, was not reliable. The laptop is also unreliable. Only fools would truly believe it’s reliable.

Looking out, with AI, people will much more easily be fooled.

15. astros123

astros123 Member

You realize every MAGA on these forums swore the form 1023 was legit right? Go check @Os Trigonum and he posted 20+ OPeds and hundreds of posts spewing the form as evidence.

These dipshits were literally posting Russian disinformation from the highest level. Scumbags @tallanvor @bigtexxx

Rashmon likes this.
  16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It had as much purpose as the Steele Dossier was for Mueller's initial discovery. I seem to recall lib partisans defending the Steele Dossier's utility as well...

Nothing there could be incriminating in of itself, which is why right leaning media outlets became a glorified revenge p*rn outlet by leaking out his dick pics.

Anyhow, the GOP had years of exposure to Hunter's Hard D but they're still limp with bringing out anything prosecutable even with a forced House investigation on top of the remaining scribbles special prosecutor Weiss provided. Mention of those two IRS whistle blowers have gotten cold lately, so likely not the biggest smoking gun for the GOP as they initially hoped.

I expect one or two poorly timed and uncontrollable GOP leaks come September.

On a totally unrelated sidenote, Trump should really come out with a diaper brand. Whatever he's got, it's been battle tested, and his hardcore supporters would fit that demo. He's got bills to pay, right?

17. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

james comer
    [​IMG]

Rashmon likes this.
  18. astros123

astros123 Member

The special counsel literally thought sawdust was cocaine. Unbelievable how effin stupid people have become.

Completely braindead

19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Even republican house members knew it was based on lies…

peleincubus likes this.
  20. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

The FBI had the laptop long (months) before a copy of the hard drive was given to Giuliani. The chain of custody is Hunter to Mac Allen to the FBI. There are no Russian agents in that chain. The incriminating evidence from the laptop was emails and messages that have been verified by people on the email chains.
    When there are emails between Hunter Biden and Burisma or Chinese executives talking about "the big guy" receiving money, and associates of Hunter identify "the big guy" as Joe Biden, that implicates Joe Biden. It has nothing to do with Russians, it is Hunter's own emails and business partners. That's why it was silly to go into all of the discredited whistleblowers and whatnot. They already had writings from a primary on the case. I know you believe it was all lies made up by Hunter to make it seem like Joe Biden was receiving money but that he really wasn't. That's your interpretation as a hardcore Biden supporter, I don't expect you to believe anything bad about him. You also wouldn't be left on the jury.