1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The hypocrisy of the left is at full display

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Nov 10, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

For the more than a years they called us racist, they called us violent, they called us uneducated and delusional they called our candidate a divider. You looked down on us and made us feel insufficient. We took everything and went to the polls and elected our president.

What happens next, you became everything you called us. The display of racism, total hatred and disgusting rhetoric that is shown in the past 2 days just shows how hypocrite you really are. Kids are getting beaten up, cities are being burned down and you call yourselves the tolerable ones?

ipaman, Sadat X, tmacfor35 and 2 others like this.
  2. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

[​IMG]

The protesters are out there literally protesting... democracy

that is crazy

Libtards

ipaman, Sadat X, tmacfor35 and 2 others like this.
  3. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

It's just unbelieve how brainwashed these people are. I lose hope for America everyday, the sad thing is I don't even think Trump can fix the stupidity of these people.

Sadat X and tmacfor35 like this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You must have read your news upside down - most of the brunt of violence happening is against minorities right now:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-attacks-idUSKBN1352NO

Naturally you will ignore these hate crimes. Naturally you will only demonize everyone else but never admit and flaws with the trash in your own groups. And then you wonder why people think you might be racist.

tmacfor35 and Mr.Pringles like this.
  5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Propaganda and hoax. Come on Sweet Lou I thought you were smarter than that. Liberals hoaxing hate crimes shows more hypocrisy.

Sadat X, tmacfor35 and cml750 like this.
  6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Sweet Lou do you ever wonder why these liberal news origination never report when Trump supporters are physically beaten and get their cars stolen from them?

tmacfor35 likes this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nope. Propaganda and hoax.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

The same article I quote also reported violence against Trump supporters. It's called Reuters. Try taking a break from your Biebert and actually reading the liberal media sometime. Then you might realize it actually does get reported.

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

All hoax and propaganda. Anything that goes against RL dear leader is all fake and a hoax.

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So why not create a separate article for it. Why try to hide it and keep at paragraph 8?

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

That's because they are and I just proved it by posting proof.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Time to end this silly argument. Hey @Sweet Lou 4 2 look at this...

After 2012 election

Two Sandwiches and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Didn't seem hidden to me, also I saw earlier reports of it. How can it be??? How could I know of it from this liberal media!!!!

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Lol, you'll never see any of our alt-right friends here admit the hypocrisy.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Soros hired some elite liberal hacker to hack into his account and say that right after the election, clearly.

18. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Post #2 is a variation on the "But some of my best friends are black" fallacy aka "The Friend Argument".

More on this well known flag:

https://newrepublic.com/article/90059/gop-rick-santorum-best-friend-defense

http://ideas.time.com/2012/04/09/theproblem-with-the-my-best-friend-is-black-defense/

https://abagond.wordpress.com/2009/07/31/some-of-my-best-friends-are-black/

Note that the final page is from 2009, well before Trump was running for President. This isn't some retconned conspiracy designed to make Trump look bad.

Here's Trump talking about his Muslim friends who agree with him about barring Muslims from the country so it can't be racist in a classic example of "The Friend Argument":

This is right up there with calling black people "articulate or well spoken" (as though it is a surprise that a black person can communicate clearly) and I'm sure a few other cringe worthy tactics.

#19 Ottomaton, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  19. babyicedog

babyicedog Member

Shows how dumb the tRUMP supporters are. And tRUMP says protestors are professionals hired by media- do you tRUMP voters know how dumb you are????? Very Dumb! LOL at idiots.