1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Harden hate has to stop

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swedish-olajuwon, Sep 11, 2020.

1. swedish-olajuwon

He is not the GM, Harden has been quiet will other superstars have demanded trades in his situation. The thought was not only that Russ would be next to him, they were aiming for Butler as well.

glynch and Rocket River like this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Bullshit, he pushed CP3 out for his shitty friend Westbrook.

case closed.

DD

Jimmy Chase likes this.
  3. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

Harden is a 2b at best. He's not good enough to be your Number 1 or Number 2 if you want to win a title.

shorerider likes this.
  4. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Classic Harden Stan logic: give him all the credit for “almost” getting there. Give him none of the blame for the collapses in games 6-7.

DaDakota likes this.
  5. DaDakota

Do we almost get a trophy?

Is the Almost O’Brien Trophy a big one?

DD

T for 3 likes this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Let the crying begin.

7. fattz

fattz Member

Linsanity. Harden in the same system but long term. It’s good that we got to see this for years, but it’s unsustainable in a 7 game series. It’s not Harden or Coach MDA or Morey issue because reality is still reality and always will be. The problem is we are blaming and believing in understanding what is nothing more than inflamed stats and usage rates. So logical thinking doesn’t work because the data used.

#107 fattz, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  8. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

The Harden lovers/haters amuse the **** outta me... One group loves HarGod so much but he's drunk or quits when he has bad games... The other group hates him till he goes off for 50 PT triple dubs then it's "Save us" HarGod... Glad I stayed even keeled by saying he's a great offensive player but nothing else... He is what he is!...

9. dmoneybangbang

No, that's my not my argument at all. It's bewildering you would suggest that.

It was a good overall plan that got us to game 7, but you still need a plan c, d, e,f. etc..... How many times have we seen the Rockets offense bog down because we can't hit a 3 pointer or get bucket at the basket? Again.... a generational offense talent couldn't get a bucket when we needed it the most.

You don't need to toss out the entire plan, that's stupid.

And Harden isn't helping out his buddy WB, which is inexcusable in my book. It's not about tossing out the blueprint but adding contingency plans. I know Harden can play differently, I saw it in OKC.

10. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Not
    Not according to insiders here.

11. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

One of the problems with the league today is there are too many "player only" fans. This thread alone is filled with Harden only fans that would be perfectly fine with seeing the team fail as long as Harden gets his awards and stats.

imo, Harden haters are too extreme but its the same as Harden only fans.

Haters won't give him any leeway and will blame everything on Harden. Harden only fans will give a pass to Harden and blame everything on the coach or Morey. I do think everyone of them has to share the blame, including the owner.

12. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

Playoff Lebron is greater than every other player in the league and maybe history. Harden is magnificent. Just played in the era of the GSW and playoff Lebron.

I'm not seeing many suggestions to replace him. Where's Giannis?

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  13. DaDakota

Do you guys think the Philly fans are HAPPY they got to watch Iverson for 10+ years, or do you think they would have rather won a ring?

That is the same with Harden one of the best one on one players ever, but a failure in the playoffs.

DD

T for 3 likes this.
  14. swedish-olajuwon

Be quiet with your big ass head, first you created this "DaDakota"-account and then you started a troll account which you called "MaMakota". Get a grip, Arvydas Sabonis, you ain't funny.

15. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

The Harden kick outs have got to stop

I’d rather see 2 of 22 than 2 of 11 and him attempting shots on those drives

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

Final update. per cf's #hardensfault

Deuce, Sonicbun8 and Jayzers_100 like this.
  17. wekko368

wekko368 Member

It's the most logical conclusion since Westbrook doesn't fit MDA's play style, and his numbers don't fit Morey's preferences.

18. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

By almost any advanced metric, Harden is the most skilled and impactful player in the NBA by a wide margin. Lol @ everyone using their feelings to say he doesn't seem like a leader. Just fluff that has no basis in reality. You put the right complimentary pieces around Harden, we will win a title. This guy should've been MVP consecutively the past few years. I understand the frustration, I hate it when we don't advance. But Harden is far from being the blame. MDA's short rotations are what kills us. Size kills us. No mid-range kills us. Harden can do anything you ask him but not everything works

slothy420, Rocket River and Sonicbun8 like this.
  19. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Harden obscenely a positive impact and only 1 teammate who even decided to dip his toes in the positive.

sad

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

we must always remember #hardensfault