1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Harden doesn't have any help crowd is looking bad

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Feb 2, 2021.

1. vator

vator Contributing Member

Losing Harden was the equivalent of giving all of us Rockets fans and these role players on our team that perceive themselves to be better than they really are the red pill. “Welcome to the desert of the real.”

[​IMG]

2. D-rock

D-rock Member

Rozier would be perfect next to Porter amirite?

HP3 likes this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Clayton's return from injury is going to supercharge Nets defense.

Claxton will be more impactful to winning than Blake IMO.

But Nets dont have to choose between the two, this is essentially found money for BKN.

HP3 likes this.
  4. D-rock

D-rock Member

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What does lob and Blake have to do with each other anymore?:D

I think this is in the wrong thread.

Rocket River likes this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Reeko and vator like this.
  7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Huh? When did the media report that rocket players couldn't stand being around Harden? The worst i heard was them saying the situation was a distraction. Or was it when Harden was throwing the ball at Tate? Still, neither of those equate to players saying they couldn't stand being around James.

8. riko

riko Member

You obviously missed Timmy McMahon smear campaign job ordered by Tillman. He put some extra Mayo and laid it on thick with extra dose of bull crap

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

You forget Wall and Boogie saying Harden disrespected them and that the players called Harden out in players only meeting?

Wall and even broke back Boogie loved to reference Harden after every game by reminding media that Rockets were winning via chemistry and camaraderie and with the players that wanted to be here.

Maromi and ksny15 like this.
  10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What happened to that guy?

Rocket River

11. riko

riko Member

He is licking Luka ass for a scoop as the espn Dallas beat writer like he was licking Stone and Tillman’s ass when he was their hired gun

Rocket River and D-rock like this.
  12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Makes sense.
    Harden was traded and dude seem to fell off the planet.

Rocket River

D-rock likes this.
  13. D-rock

D-rock Member

s3ts and ksny15 like this.
  14. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Glad you aren’t the owner.

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

While it might not apply to whoever “Pain” is, the media’s view of Harden now that he’s in New York, entirely predictable to Rockets fans, has done a “180.” As @Clutch has pointed out on Twitter himself, Harden’s play is essentially no different than it was during all those years he carried the Rockets to so many victories. All that’s different, besides the players around him, is that he plays for Brooklyn, not Houston.

It pisses me off, even if I expected it. While I was angry with how James left, I loved watching him play for us, and it started with that first game. While Harden isn’t the first “transformational” player to lace them up for Houston and impact the entire league, there have been vanishingly few. Both for the Rockets and for the league.

That we were unable to get at least one title out of the years we had him will always bother me a great deal, and the reason can’t simply be pinned on #13, in my opinion. It also can’t just be blamed on CP3’s hamstring. It was ownership, and an unwillingness of top management to put their job on the line in an attempt to make the moves they knew had to be made, or not made, in my opinion. Just getting a team in the position to play for a title is so incredibly difficult. There were risks not taken because of a refusal to meet opportunity with money, and it’s unforgivable.

16. s3ts

s3ts Member

Lol I'm glad your current owner matches your IQ level on managing basketball teams. It's pretty much nonexistent by now.

17. BMoney

I am not in favor of moving the f-ing team like you are.

18. s3ts

s3ts Member

I said from the perspective of the owner. I'm not in favor of moving the team. Unless it's to Austin, where I currently live. To be frank, they might be dummer fans but at least they'd come out to support unlike Houston.

D-rock likes this.
  19. BMoney

"dummer"
    Oh, the irony.

Wulaw Horn and D-rock like this.
  20. s3ts

s3ts Member

Yeah, because smart-asses like you in Houston think you're too good for Harden. I'd rather have dummer people than that. At least they're not as pompous as you.

You also had reading comprehension skills to not understand "If I'm the owner" qualification on remarks. It squarely puts you below a middle schooler. Good job.

D-rock likes this.