1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Hangout is so boring

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LonghornFan, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

So at 2:50 am I'm posting this National geographic pic I took in the wild of Clear Lake Shores today. Beware, kind of graphic. Warned.

[​IMG]

How bad ass is that ****? I was even able to access the gym due to no flooding events.

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

What am I looking at?

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Clear Lake Shores eh? Shouldn't you be driving your golf cart to Skippers for breakfast right about now?

4. VanityHalfBlack

#makethehangoutgreatagain, this thread is a start.

5. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

What the hell is that. Wake up from your hangover longhorn and tell us.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I think that's rough lizard sex.

7. Buck Turgidson

That's the foreplay to some hot steamy lizard pron.

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I have two separate thread topics that could help us get through the offseason. let me know.

Thread 1) There is a group of women that are above average looks and all of my friends are beginning to bone this female rat pack. they are all former strippers, current strippers, web cammers, scammers etc.

The weird part or perhaps interesting part is they are all quite good looking like 8 and up... some of the guys that are getting laid is a bit of a head scratcher. one of dudes think socially awkward guy running poon all the sudden and multiple chicks..same group of girls. they are literally fighting over him.

they are all bats-hit nuts though so that probably explains it. some of them are the type where they are looking for a nice guy after years of suffering through bad boys. one of them stole a bag of roaches from my friend and he caught her red handed yet he is boning her as well and since then. strange days have found us indeed.

the other kicker is most of them are formerly in prison hard time...met 'on the inside'one of them for dwi bunch of times, and one of them did time for arson amongst other similar batSh**it things. complete nutter but solid 8's and up.

its the kind of beautiful crazy that kinda makes you want them more. there is something about sticking your dick in crazy. these girls are hall of famers.

2) thread 2 is tame. Im going to cancun to a naked clothing optional resort and have been training and calorie boy for months and months now.

I need to make weight in next 10 days and cut perhaps 5- 8lbs to get my final shred and pump on..yes vanity. and no im not going with any of the fine ass prison chicks. final cutting advice or prep for a big event? i know we have some vain lift bros here on cf...thanks in advance

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Your friends are paying those girls

10. Mr. Clutch

No flooding events?

I'm gonna call bs on that.

11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

and you arent? im married and trust me I pay into it. thats a social norm of male-female relationship. to that extent yes you are correct, you are paying too amigo dont kid yourself.

some of what my friends are paying amounts to whoredom. be it dinner, a gym membership, an uber ride somewhere, a bikini etc.

what you are failing to account for is the low hanging fruit effect and no 'paying' anything group of dudes that are around and at said friends house getting laid too.

its so hot over there right now I could take you there and get you laid pretty much no matter how ugly you are. this one dude was just there ..happened to be there UGLY as sin and now HE'S boning one of them!!

its a residual lay from the initial capturing of this female group. but yes you know the drill son..someone somewhere is tired of it..and it aint free..and be assured SOMEONE SOMEHOW is paying

12. raj87

raj87 Member

Please post GPS coordinates of the brothel.

13. Mr. Clutch

Please post updates and pics

14. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

But the real question is: WHAT GAME OF THRONES EPISODE IS YOUR FAV??????

15. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We're gonna need someone to call in a hooker to #makethehangoutgreatagain

16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

many of them have multiple facebook accounts..names..aliases..its awesome to see them juggle.

one of the old enron names came into the mix. a well known one.

its about 5 or 6 of them. they run in twos. they will have sex with you if you have a penis. my friends house is like some kind of weird vortex penis safe haven for them or they travel in groups and gang bone dudes. geez i hope so cause that mean they are even sluttier then we could have ever imagined. so hot.

this will not be sustainable unfortunately too many trust fund babies and bipolar strippers in one box and you are bound to get sparks. this will blow soon. you either go in now and get yours or freaking run the opposite way. as fast as you can......,.

now.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Longhorn started this thread with a lot of potential, but IBTL just put it into gear.

Its a little bit harder to understand considering the times we live in. You could be a 2/10 chick but get laid anytime you want by guys 5+ points above you simply because of the access to sites and apps, and 24/7 dick swarms.

A friend and I were talking about stupid ish the other day and he pointed out something that sounded stupid at first but ended up being pretty true as I thought about it.

It's getting worse for guys and better for women in terms of playing the game. Granted he's a sleezbag and biased, he had a point in terms of the weight factor. Average looking girls see themselves as models simply due to the "not-fat" criteria. The obesity epidemic is real, and he told that it reflected on the sites / apps he uses. Athletic is code word for "fat but plays softball once every month", average is code word for "kind of fat", a few extra pounds is "fat", and BBW is "I'm so unattractive that there is a special word to make me feel better." With this trend, the scale will be shifted more and more towards the obese side. I didn't really feel bad for him considering he had played a bunch of girls in the past, but as someone who was serious now he said he was having a hard time finding normal girls that weren't already knocked up etc.
    Sounds like hard times for single guys out there...

What we may have in terms of the nest described by IBTL may be some sort of new shift in niche that we haven't seen since the pot filled stoner orgies of the 70s....
    If those chicks are ex-cons and there is a fluid flea market exchange taking place that place should have a Hepatitis/Herps/HIV warning sign.

18. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

maybe. its true they are all in the 35-40 demographic. interesting time for the female creature.

they are exceptional looks, bat $hit nuts, and everything you ever wanted in a slutty approach.

the sun shines for everyone and right now my one buddy and the surrounding vultures are on fire. speaking of on fire,.good point about the std. I will tell him you said to double up

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

there should be a dating site where can pull female prison roster....search by expected date of release,their charges etc...and sorta finds you your wife. you know for sure that b**** will be bad ass

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Proud to say I was IBTL in this thread