1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The GOP Death March

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rashmon, Feb 16, 2012.

1. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

I think about joing the thread and then I see this.

It's just not going to be worth it.

smh.

2. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I do not find it offensive. I find this particular episode hilarious and deliciously ironic. Face it, your heroine was once a jock-sniffer. You're the one that cannot let a humorous post slide by and be forgotten. You are obviously emotionally invested in this topic and in more ways than one as your original post mentioning "strong black men" suggests. (And no, I am not going to explain it to you.)

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

We learned it by watching your mom suck the joy out of stuff!

I hate posters like Hightop who celebrated on 9/11.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Just fall in line behind basso, bigtexx, esteban, highcrop and the others and march...

5. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i don't find Glenn Rice to be particularly representative of "strong black men." Tall, yes, but strong? not so much. so, we're left w/ "black" which is really the attribute you're obsessed with, a schoolboy all a twitter with the salacious idea of a black man and white woman having sex. the sad, dark, heart of liberalism lies exposed.

miss maligning miscegenation much?

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

LOL, I disagree with how you came to your conclusion, so the conclusion is you're racist.

The fact that basso has been able to post for so long with such a horrific head injury is really something that we should celebrate here at Clutchfans. Truly an inspiration.

7. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Sorry you feel that way Raccoon

You seem like a halfway sane conservative (oxymoron?); I’d like to hear your take on why the GOP is hell-bent on destroying itself. And why conservatives feel the need to denigrate any good news about America’s economy.

Also, since the issue of the economy seems to be crumbling as an issue to attack the president on, do you think it wise that the party is now reverting to the tired culture wars (god/gays/abortion) to whip up the base?

8. esteban

esteban Member

An election must be around the corner..... you lefties are so predictable!

We hear about the bogus improved economy,unemployment at 8.3%, the GOP is a big mess, lost in the wilderness ect... .

I saw all of this coming a mile away, despite Barry and his minions are out in full force with lies, deceits and every dirty tricks in the book, it will not work this time.

You can't fool Americans anymore when you racked up 5 trillions on your watch and blame everything on Bush.

9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

[​IMG]

10. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Ok, at 1st I thought you were just a racist...Now I'm convinced that you aren't of this world.. When did yall get here to earth?... How many others did you bring?...

11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

What will a republican president do if elected?

12. esteban

esteban Member

Man, even with this flattering picture she is still one homely woman.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

fixed

14. esteban

esteban Member

Planet Ummo, the name esteban was given to me when we landed on earth. The original 20 Ummites were disguised as Spaniards. We got here back the 50s, my favorite movie has always been Blast From The Past.

http://www.galactic.no/rune/ummo.html

15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

16. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

bringing troops home, getting Osama Bin Laden, ending DADT, President Obama will do ANYTHING to get reelected...
    I have predicted this all along!

17. Hightop

Hightop Member

The GOP is transforming. The Libertarian youth and disillusioned/reformed Obamian Authoritarian Leftists are taking it over. Hopefully it won't be too late.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I like how ignorant right-wingers like Basso, Hightop, and esteban subscribe to the idea that they must go as far right as possible. Either you're a righteous, religious, godly right-winger zealot; or you're a crooked left-winger nazi commie godless devil.

The fact of the matter is if Republicans ran with more moderate and SANE ideals then they would probably have beaten out Obama by now.

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Are you ****ing serious?
    No society is going to prosper with a far-left or far-right political standing.
    If Republicans like you can't accept the idea that compromise is necessary then it is too late.

Incessant and childish voting in congress is already running this country into the ground. Unfortunately all the crap the rightists spew is that you're either a Right-winger or you're a communist nazi.

20. Hightop

Hightop Member

You really have no idea what you are talking about.