1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Sep 24, 2019.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Sometimes I wonder if you read your own links:

"Before Shokin was fired, he had been conducting an investigation of Burisma, and Hunter Biden allegedly was a subject. But the investigation had been inactive for over a year by the time Joe Biden pushed for Shokin’s ouster."

Also, here is the article the Forbes author is citing: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-probe-casts-doubt-on-giuliani-s-biden-claim

So it's better to read the articles written by actual journalists instead of people who just source other journalists and articles.

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Not my story, that's a Forbes timeline. But you could be right but you still can't tell me that Hunter Biden on his own merit deserves his career. Maybe not illegal but again, screw the Biden's and their nepotism. Sure there are levels of corruption but that **** is gross too and I don't want to argue with you about which is grosser or the semantics of legal and illegal. Politicians suck and they can eat a bag of dicks.

3. ipaman

I read it all and wouldn't you know, just in time... what a coincidence.

And I wonder if you read my post you replied too... no comment on the disgusting nepotism and spying on chinese muslims?

4. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

45% are going to believe and vote however their Facebook Page tells them to. The founders of Cambridge Analytica didn't just quit and destroy Skynet. They are selling their data points and psychology techniques for billions of dollars and are electing whatever leadership that is willing to pay in every country that votes. Though that is generally autocratics and plutocrats.

CometsWin and RayRay10 like this.
  5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

This Press Conference is rough, Trump strangely seeming drugged again, plus the usual incoherence and whining. Low energy by his standards.

RayRay10, joshuaao, DaDakota and 2 others like this.
  6. fchowd0311

Sometimes I wonder if you even read comments you reply to or just have canned preconceived responses regardless of the content you are replying to.

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, she's no longer team captain. Not when I'm at recess anyway. She doesn't play fair! Or okay, fair, but not nice!"

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. ipaman

isn't illegal, how convenient for you to ignore your morals assuming you have some. i gave you a chance to condemn and all you can come up with is well... it's not illegal. it's no wonder both parties are trash with supporters like you. no objectivity to be found in either party or it's members and for me that just means that both of you all are responsible for this country's struggles.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  9. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Narcissistic Collapse

This happens when they can no longer manage to maintain the charade, or the gap between their false self and real self. Hard reality knocks, and the vulnerability of their false self is laid bare. Their looks catch up with them. They’ve pissed so many supporters off along the way that people steer clear. The players in their make-believe world including friends, enablers and flying monkeys wake up to realise that the whole victim narrative was a string of lies and that is they who are the toxic ones, and not their victims. That none of their apparent “success” in life is actually attributable to them but was essentially stolen or borrowed from others. That all of their crazy and abusive exes are in fact not unhinged, but were made to appear that way by all of the crazy-baiting and drama deliberately caused by the narc themselves. Their children wake up to the reality that their normal range parents loved them all along.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-end-game-for-a-narcissist

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

If Pelosi gets the votes for this, I think it's at 209 right now?...I think this is really going to wear him down mentally.

SamFisher and RayRay10 like this.
  11. fchowd0311

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-probe-casts-doubt-on-giuliani-s-biden-claim

"The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg."

Shokin was notoriously corrupt and multiple foreign world leaders thought he should leave his office. I guess coincidentally multiple world leaders and Obama wanted Shokin removed also. I guess they REALLY love Biden's son.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

How did he ignore his morals? He did condemn it, he just stated it isn't illegal, which is all the difference in the world.

13. fchowd0311

14. ipaman

imagine if you and others showed the same voracity condemning the highest levels of political nepotism as you do against corrupt trump; maybe this country wouldn't be where it is now. partisan two party cults, one and the same.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  15. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Is this a faux quote from Trump? You forgot, "Nasty."

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

People that act like they sit in the middle and both sides it aren't contributing much either you know.

President Trump committed a crime, that is clear. Biden, as of right now, didn't. Bringing up Biden now only serves Corrupt Trump and helps him get away with being corrupt.

RayRay10, joshuaao and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. fchowd0311

The highest levels of current nepotism is Ivanka and Jared as they don't even have a graduate or law degree and hold high positions in the administration and are the daughter and stepson of the ACTUAL president.

I've condemned Biden's son's nepotism. I don't like i and is just one of many reasons why he isn't anywhere close to my first choice.

#257 fchowd0311, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    joshuaao and JayGoogle like this.
  18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Anti-Climb panels on the Wall. Rough rivers.

This is bizarre he goes into incoherent rambles on his wall and then starts reading from his script again on a different topic without pausing. I mean bizarre, even for him.

B-Bob likes this.
  19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Lol the Democrats moved forward before they had the facts. ...then the transcript was published and it was a complete nothing burger.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He's avoiding questions for as long as he possibly can.