1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The family of Jazmine Barnes appear to have lied about the shooter

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jan 6, 2019.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Dont think Cheetah is a Trump supporter. Dont know why you posted this. Plenty of Trump threads.

This story was a big story in Houston

2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Just look up man kills baby in Houston and you can find stories like this all the time. Crazy how national media blows up stories as soon as race comes into play. Just a few days ago.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...-including-baby-shot-to-death-at-13507476.php

Nook likes this.
  3. Senator

Senator Member

Predictable and nothing new.

You could also post the story of the Torrance shooting , where in a predominately Asian immigrant part of a city, 4 or 5 African Americans shot each other in a bowling alley. Nothing to do with gangs, just a culture that accepts violence.

The stats dont lie.

I wish , for the sake of innocent lives being lost, colin k would speak up about the real problem.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Biggest race pimp in America right now is the President.

You are so worried about race baiting but ignore it when it is done against others...like this...

Look at this predictable race baiting post from Senator...like clockwork....

5. Buck Turgidson

Huh? All players are paid a fixed amount, regardless of contract or game outcome.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That mixing poverty and guns in urban environments leads to violence?

Or that you believe black people are violent because you don't like them?

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

A big local story. That went national. A tragedy and the original suspect description was wrong, but its possible to understand why.

And while the title of the thread is questionable, I am referring to the usual cast of characters (trump supporters) posting responses here. And these are just the ones I can see (as at least one has been on Ignore for years)...

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Hopkins donation of game check

I think he only did cause it seemed like a hate crime

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

But this story did blow up because people thought it was a hate crime. Now its just normal black on black crime that no one would talk about

That's a legitimate issue

Nook likes this.
  10. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Probably not innocent but probably not involved with this particular either...

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I like how you skip the fact that Shaun King was the guy who informed the police about the real killer.

Nook, MiddleMan and edwardc like this.
  12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I appreciate his effort. I wish the tipster would have went to law enforcement but kudos to shawn king for his effort in finding the killers.

MiddleMan likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I think any senseless shooting of a little girl is a big story. Even more so when it appeared it appeared it was road rage. Sure, there are lots of killings... but seeing the woman's tearful interview asking why anyone would shoot the little girl was heartbreaking.

MiddleMan likes this.
  14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Funny thing about the whole "No one would care if it was black on black crime..." talking point is that not too long ago we did have an old white man that killed a black woman and it was never posted about here and it didn't make many headlines either. We also had the guy that killed two black people at a grocery store and says "Whites don't shoot whites".

We had a white guy that killed a black guy in Times Square with a sword no less...and he explained this as practice for killing more black men because of being triggered by interracial dating...

These are just the ones that pop up in my mind against black americans, but the hate crimes against Latinos and Muslims and Jewish people have been on the rise...hmm...wonder why...

I dunno, it's just STATS and they don't lie, maybe we need to talk about the culture of white Americans and their history in this country of committing hate crimes against others? Again, just stats, the FBI has been reporting a rise in hate crime every year now, we are not that far... let's talk about this culture folks and let's stop ignoring it before we have another mass shooting at a place of worship...

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Hate crimes don't approach the number of black on black crimes.

Be serious or realistic please

Edit: hate crimes that are homicides compared to black on black homicides

#55 pgabriel, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I'm being very serious and very realistic.

For example, there was 5,000 black people arrested for Murder in 2017...

And in 2017 there were over 7,000 incidents of hate crime...so what really is the problem here? This means that in 2017 there were less than 5k black on black crime...It probably puts it around 4k or so since most homicides are intraracial in the first place...

But when it comes to hate crimes the stats are VERY clear...when it comes to race, most of them are Anti-black...
    [​IMG]

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2017/tables/table-1.xls

Just the stats my man, nothing else. I think it is really time to discuss the culture of America and its anti-blackness.

MiddleMan likes this.
  17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I edited that post to clarify im talking homicides

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Hate crimes that are homicides are rare of course, because in totality...homicides are rare compared to any other crime. When you are talking about black killers you are still talking about 1% of the black population...murderers are ALWAYS outliers no matter the group which is why trying to frame a group of people as being intrinsically murderous is very problematic.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The black on black murder rate is the 4 times the rest of the country. Its an issue and you ignoring it for the sake of not making blacks look bad doesn't help anything

Senator likes this.
  20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

My main point on subjects like this is if you really want to help poor blacks its time to focus on internal problems