1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Dream Theory

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SuperS32, Dec 6, 2000.

1. SuperS32

SuperS32 Member

A lot of people are really getting mad at dream for wanting to be traded. I think the only reason why he wants to be traded is so he can save the team caproom and get them something good to build upon in the future. I can almost guarantee(spell check) that if he's traded to another team, he retire immediately. He might not even play for the rest of the season if he's traded.I think the rockets should trade him and get something in return or else it'll be like Kevin Mchale in boston. He already knows that the franchise is loyal to him and he'll always be a rocket. I think trading him for a decent center or small forward or a decent first round draft pick would be perfect. If the knicks can the rice and more outa ewing, i think we should get as mu8ch or more for dream.

------------------
    President of the Pete Chilcutt Fan Club.

2. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

He never said he wanted to be traded. He just wants to be more involved, and threatened to SIGN elsewhere next year.

------------------
    If I make this shot, the Rockets will win tonight. If I miss, they might still win, but I doubt it.
    If I make two in a row, Florida's votes will actually count.