1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Democrats are handing Trump the election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 23, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I see 'allegedly' and 'theoretically' ... Just like unicorns and fair tales. Hold on to that nugget and keep the candle burning. In 10 years you can still say 'oh but there was some alleged, theoretical things that he might of done'.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There are documented things that he did and lied about in an effort to cover it up. The evidence and testimony for it is included. You are ignorantly claiming it is alleged or theoretical.

3. dmoneybangbang

They got their marching orders.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

And you're acting par for the course by attacking and calling people ignorant. Stereotypes are hard to shake. You make the perfect "Elitist Left" stereo type that people on the right, or perhaps even in the middle or undecided, are turned away by. You are to the left, what the Walmart, gun toting toothless, bubbas are to the right And I know that's not an insult because you're proud of it. You know no humility. Wait, that isn't fair. I don't know you personally. I should say that stereotype knows no humility. They are above all, looking down.

Good talk.

5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm not calling you ignorant. I'm calling your argument ignorant because it shows a lack of knowledge of the actual facts which is ignorance.

Trump did meet with Russian officials multiple times in an effort to trade political favors for information damaging to Hillary Clinton. That is collusion. I asked you some questions about those meetings and you haven't answered.

You have equated the meetings to fairy tales and called them theoretical. That displays an ignorance of the facts.

6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

You: “Mueller investigation finding the he did not collude with Russia “

Mueller: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term”

7. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

Russian Collusion was pushed from the Dems, Comey from the FBI, John Brennan from CIA leaking to left media. That was an orchestrated misinformation agenda from a debunked dossier to cast doubt and intervene in 2018 elections. It was all bs.

8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You do realize several things from that Dossier have turned out to be true, right?

9. dmoneybangbang

Lol.... couldn’t address anything so you deflect. Now go run along back to momma.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. dmoneybangbang

Your lies makes baby Jesus cry comrade. Your GOP is knee deep in Russian campaign money, your political groups like the NRA are knee deep in Russian money comrade.

Your people care more about money than their county comrade. Why do you hate America?

AleksandarN and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

Bernie Sanders has exceptional support from first and second generation Hispanics. His surrogates have pushed his name and policy beliefs into Hispanic newspapers and television and radio with zero resistance from anyone else. He is being hailed as the protector of the poor and working class Hispanics. That relationship is very strong.

12. Nook

Nook Member

Don’t sleep on the Sanders surrogates or messaging machine. They are now well entrenched and well established. I wouldn’t be at all shocked if they are better at it than Trump.

Everyone talks about Trump and his loyal base. Sanders had every bit as loyal a base and it is more cross cultural divide as well.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Nah, Bernie has this.....

DD

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  14. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

What you’re saying is that a perceived media bias against Trump, along with a good economy, are the reasons you’re voting for him (among various other things). I’ll play devil’s advocate here. Yes, there is a bias against trump. Before he was even elected people from all sides were bewildered that someone as crude as him made it in into the White House. There’s no question most media outlets dislike the guy.

that being said, no matter what type of spin there is...trump violates his oath and erodes our system of checks and balances on a daily basis through his own words and actions. When I hear trump give a speech or read his tweets, that’s a direct source, straight from his mouth. No matter what the “liberal media” accuses him of, or how conservative outlets like Fox defend him, I can see with my own eyes that he is abusing his power to a dangerous degree. There’s no political stat or talking point you can raise that would convince me otherwise. He is literally giving the middle finger to our system of checks and balances. It’s our patriotic duty to vote him out.

ROCKSS likes this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It must be true!!!!

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Obviously some things from the Dossier were true. That doesn't mean everything is true.

I will explain again even though you and others don't seem to want to understand. A dossier is simply a collection of rumors heard by intel sources. It is meant to be a first step. Then intel agencies can investigate and find out which rumors are true and which aren't.

We know that multiple things from this dossier were in fact accurate.

DaDakota likes this.
  17. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

I am not sure handing to Trump, but I do know Trump have is going to have a very good chance against Bernie >50%.

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Bernie's rally in Austin had about 12,000 people show up.

[it's happening.gif]

MiddleMan and DaDakota like this.
  19. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Bernie and Trump proved that Democracies can be very flawed.

Nook likes this.
  20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Not if the kids vote, they will topple the fake dictator like the fake tough guy he is.....

Don't underestimate the movement and crowds, if those kids vote, and he gets the nomination and the rest of the Dems hold their noses and vote Blue no matter who, it will be a landslide victory for this country.

DD