1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Dark Knight - Official Joker Pic plus Trailer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DBrunk01, Jul 30, 2007.

Tags:
  1. DBrunk01

DBrunk01 Member

Official Teaser Trailer - here

Shot of Heath Ledger as The Joker in a scene with Maggie Gyllenhaal, who takes over the Rachel Dawes character from Katie Holmes - here

Credit to the websites linked and to Superherohype.com

Sorry if this is elsewhere - didn't see it anywhere else.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: Let's see if this works:

The picture mentioned above found (credit to me ;) ):
    [​IMG]

Also:
    <object width="480" height="402"><param name="movie" value="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/17200" /><embed src="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/17200" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="402" /></object>

#2 SwoLy-D, Jul 30, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  3. maud'dib

maud'dib Rookie

looks good, hopefully they make it rated r or something.

4. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

#4 Oski2005, Jul 30, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  5. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Nice...I wish Katie was still in it...

6. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I don't, she bugged me in the first one, no specific reason but she just didn't fit with the high caliber of actors in the rest of the film

7. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

yeah...same here. i didnt like her at all

8. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

its going to be impossible to outdo jack's joker

9. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Unless they make him less playful and more evil.

I love that Batman begins had such a serious mood unlike the previous ones that reminded me of the cartoon, it had its comic relieves but overall it was serious.

It wont be rater r as someone suggested because then it wouldn't make as much money. But if its anything like the previous one, it will be awesome.

I cant wait.

10. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

You know, I don't know that it's so impossible. Yes, he stole the show and really added to his list of career highlights, but the movie (IMHO) doesn't age well.

If they do this right and give us the first (big or small screen) Joker that scares the wits out of the audience, Ledger would get my nod. As far as I'm concerned, too much of the (live action) Joker has been concerned about making him a bad clown - a poor pun spewing criminal with carrottop props. The Joker should be the most terrifying of the Rogues. The guy that tests your sanity with his actions. The one that beat Robin (nearly) to death with a crowbar, the one that shot and paralyzed Barbara Gordon in her apt (rather than as Batgirl), the one that killed Comm Gordon's second wife, etc.

I have my hopes that Ledger will be that guy. Nicholson took him the closest to that Joker of any of the actors, but his was still awfully PG.

Evan

11. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

In terms of Batman, never really cared for Jack's Joker, for the film it worked but it wasn't quite The Joker. My favorite Joker has always been the animated incarnation but am curious as to how Ledger handles the character, also can't wait to see how they deal with Two Face/Harvey Dent

12. F.D. Khan

F.D. Khan Contributing Member

They based the joker on the one from the Killing Joke, which is pretty twisted.
    I think Nolan will do a fantastic job as I already like the pictures.