1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Curse of Leslie Alexander

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sushimaster, Jan 13, 2021.

1. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

I seriously believe after everything that has happened that the Rockets are cursed.
    This is after the Rox organization refused to pay Charles Barkley his 4 million owed.
    From Yao Ming fracturing his big toe.
    To T-Mac injuring his back.
    To Jeremy Lin becoming a Rocket...
    Chris Paul injuring his hamstring...
    Morey sending the tweet...
    Mortgaging our future for Westbrick...
    to Morey quitting and leaving.
    And now JH13 giving up, we are cursed I say.
    The basketball Gods are upset because Leslie Alexander didn't keep his word.
    I think the only way to lift the curse is to pay Charles Barkley his 4 million that is owed.

sirjesse and RasaqBoi like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Leslie sold to Tilman, and then took the championship trophies leaving us with Canal Street knockoffs as he fled to Florida...now we have a cheap owner who is drowning in debt

tycoonchip and RasaqBoi like this.
  3. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Yeah but I think the curse started with Les and it hasn't been lifted, just because it changed ownership, the curse is still there.
    I think I'm gonna start a GoFundMe page to raise 4 million to give to Sir Charles so it will appease the Basketball Gods and restore order to the Rox.

4. WestendMassive

Pretty sure if there was a curse it would be because Les changed the uniforms after the 1995 championship

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Give us back our trophies bc they may be the only NBA trophies this city ever gets.

hope not.

6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Leslie Alexander swims with the trophy’s in Key West.

7. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

As long as Fertitta is the owner then Yes they are.