1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The channel number for FSN HD?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by waihh, Oct 15, 2008.

1. waihh

waihh Contributing Member

The cable company keeps on changing the channel lineup, right now I can not locate FSN HD on my Samsung HDTV. Or maybe it is long gone (I am with Comcast)? Anyway, I missed the first preseason game on HD.

I feel others may have the same needs, so can you guys please share your channel number? Please provide name of cable company (such as Comcast), service type (such as Basic), area in town (such as Katy), TV model, tuner type, and the channel number.

I think some members of this board, including myself, will find the information useful.

Thanks.

2. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

It's called G-O-O-G-L-E.

3. Lakecharles

Lakecharles Member

They haven't shown the games on 302 after the first preseason game. In channel 37, it looked awful on my Sumsung HDTV.

Are they going to show all the regular season ones on HD?

Thanks

4. mlwoo

The games at home have been on HD.

5. Lakecharles

Lakecharles Member

Did you answer my last question sir? :p

6. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Switch to U-Verse. Get better SD pictures.

Home games should all be in HD, but away games most often will be in SD only. Hopefully we get more away games in HD this season than the last.

7. mlwoo

Sorry. they will be in Hd on every TV in Houston except yours.

8. Verbatim

Verbatim Member

Be nice,

The person from Lake Charles doesn't know how to find the channels on Comcast.

302 is the correct channel. If it's on it's on, if not than it 's not.

That's life.

9. Lakecharles

Lakecharles Member

My TV is a Racist A-hole :D

10. phi slam jam

phi slam jam Member

Does anyone know if they have FSN HD on QAM tuner and what the channel is? They did last year before Comcast kept changing its lineup.

11. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

good question

tho it wont matter....the signal is not on FSNHD...period.
    Doesnt matter what provider you use, the ROckets are not in HD tonight.

and ftr....it has been on channel 302 digital cable on comcast as long as the channel has existed.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Samsung here too. FSN in particular has horrible quality broadcasts. Their HD is legit though. At least they have a freakin HD van this year lol at that debacle.

13. Ngadban

Ngadban Member

My hometown is Houston, but I'm in Austin for school and I'm trying to figure out what cable service will allow me to watch FSN Houston. The service I had last year only allowed me to watch Spurs games, so I was wondering what fellow Austinites use to watch FSN Houston? Looking to sign up for a new cable service this week, so feedback would be appreciated.

14. waihh

waihh Contributing Member

Thank you for the answer. I have a Samsung LCD HDTV and likely a QAM tuner. FSNHD used to be on 78-6 for sometime, then 76-333 for sometime, and now gone.

Is anyone in the same situation?