1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Catastrophic Theatre - The Hunchback Variations

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tim562, Feb 20, 2016.

1. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Went to Mr. Batman Jones theatre yesterday to check out a play and......it was awesome. I won't tell you th details so you can go watch it but definitely first class productions. This particular play was at the UH Engineering Lecture Hall and will play again tonight, Sunday, and Monday. Get some Tix at the link below.

Post if you have been and tell us about it.

http://catastrophictheatre.com/

1 person likes this.
  2. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

It was so kind of you to post, Tim. Thanks for coming out. I really loved meeting and talking with you and Valerie.

One correction to your post: We're not on this Sunday and Monday. We'll be on tonight then next Friday and Saturday and that's it. It's a very short run because it's a play we're bringing back because U of H asked us to.

It is super funny, only 45 minutes long, like nothing you've seen before, all tickets are Pay-What-You-Can which means you pay what you can afford, and there is a reception after every show just around the bend at the Blaffer Museum with free wine and beer.

Hope to see some of you there. I can't wait to tell you all about the project I've been working on with DM the GM.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

45 minutes long? Any chance you might post that for streaming after the conclusion of the live performances?

4. Batman Jones

No can do because of rights issues. I wish we could.

5. Buck Turgidson

What's Tamarie up to these days?

6. Batman Jones

Still making plays with me. And raising her awesome daughter.

1 person likes this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

How does one know when and where your productions are happening? Coming from out of town, I could plan things if I had info.

1 person likes this.
  8. Batman Jones

By signing up for our email list at www.catastrophictheatre.com.

1 person likes this.