1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Case For Kyle Lowry

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by finsraider, Nov 20, 2020.

1. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Just be thankful I did not start a CASE FOR CHANDLER PARSONS thread.

2. Monkeychef02

Monkeychef02 Member

get a rope...

3. finsraider

finsraider Member

Hou In: Lowry, Aaron Gordon
    Orlando In: Westbrook, Eric Gordon
    Toronto In: Fournier, Fultz, 2021 Detroit 1st, Orlando 2021 1st (lotto protected)

Both Fournier and Fultz expire next season, so Toronto keeps its precious cap space for Giannas. They also get 2 picks.

Orlando gets 2 guards that are better than anyone they have. Westbrook will make the all-star team, and pairs well with Vucevic.

Houston gets a better fit next to Harden in Lowry, and an upgrade in Gordon. They also set themselves up to be a player for Kawhi or Paul George in free agency next year. We also open up an additional $8 million in space below the apron to use our mid level exception.

4. finsraider

finsraider Member

Another acceptable deal.

Houston In: Aaron Gordon, Fournier
    Orlando In: Westbrook

No picks to Orlando if I’m Houston. Need those picks to potentially dump Eric Gordon to open up max space next summer. Houston opens up another $4 million in space under the apron.

JuNx likes this.
  5. s3ts

s3ts Member

I'd love it, just can't fathom something this good actually happening for the Rockets.

I miss the time we traded for Harden. I didn't even know those were good times, and we still had tons of picks to dole out.