1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

The call "against" Miami

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by don grahamleone, Jan 4, 2003.

1. drapg

drapg Member

yup. He's got a radio show on Fox Sports. Dude is a moron who's tiring schtick is screaming to get a point across.

2. mduke

mduke Member

3. Major

Major Member

Wrong hold, mduke :). Seriously, though - the guy appears to have the entire game on tape. For people looking for gruesome images:

http://rsfc.rathkopf.net/um-tosu/mcgahee.jpg

Why didn't he go find a copy of the REAL hold and post it? That would have been great!

4. mduke

mduke Member

Darn! I found it on another message board.....should've known:mad:

5. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

Typical Sooner :p

6. mduke

mduke Member

[​IMG]

7. drapg

drapg Member

ooooooooooh!

:(

why did i click that? i'm an idiot. i'm sick now.

8. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

After seeing McGahee on "True Life: I'm a Heisman canidate" makes it all worse. The kid had a hella bright future just like Robert Edwards :(

9. NYKRule

NYKRule Member

It was the right call.

I just hope certain Miami fans quit their b****ing about this right call.

10. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Gee, thanks for the advisement there, Knicks.:rolleyes:

I'll email you the next time I'm fixing to post something here, so I CAN MAKE SURE that it doesn't annoy you since you are the most powerful freaking Knicks fan here on a Rockets BBS.:rolleyes:

Is that okay, lord and master?

11. mduke

mduke Member

since you are the most powerful freaking Knicks fan here on a Rockets BBS.

I think he's the ONLY Knicks fan here.;)

12. Manny Ramirez

13. NYKRule

NYKRule Member

Getting a little touchy there eh?

The call was fine. It was late, but it was a perfectly fine call. Atleast they called it unlike another Miami blatant hold on Gamble in regulation.

BTW, I'll say what I'll say regardless of any lame-ass attempt at insulting me that you can muster.

14. Manny Ramirez

Look, I am not going to sit here and listen to veiled attempts at my character here, especially by a freaking Knicks fan.

If I'm b****ing so much, why have I said several times that the problem I had with it was the lateness. Also, I have pointed out that the official that made that call has a reputation of making bad calls which you have convienently overlooked. Why else has the Big 12 sent a written letter of apology twice? Answer that for me, Hokie boy, huh?

Plus, you have DaDakota, gr8-1, Timing, and a couple of other people who are not even Miami fans saying it was a bad call, but I guess they are not "b****ing" about it, are they now?

Oh and I'll tell you something else - I will say what I damn want to say and you of all people cannot do anything about it. You got that, punk?

15. TL

TL Contributing Member

heeheeheehee

16. NYKRule

NYKRule Member

Anyone that saw the full play knew it was a bearhug. There was no question about it. The lateness of it doesn't matter as long as they have the right call. No momentum lost or gained by it. They also aren't b****ing about it because they didn't have a temper tantrum like you.

And here's a shocker: I don't give a **** what you say. You are the biggest running joke on this entire board. Go and talk about your relationship troubles instead of trying to throw lame insults at everyone.

17. Manny Ramirez

hey punk, go smoke some weed and grow up.

Biggest joke on the board?? Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guess what everyone?

The one and only Knicks fan here says I am the biggest joke here!!!

You have devestated me so much there.

Well, you have lost the only person who gave you a chance in the sim leagues.

I guess everyone else was right about you, Rule - you are the biggest ******* that I have ever had the displeasure of talking to on-line.

Say hello to my ignore list, asswipe.

18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Manny, do you feel that the officials blew the obvious holding on Miami on OSU's last drive of regulation? He was in-bounds as well.

19. Nomar

Nomar Member

And you are the biggest douchebag on this board, so you basically don't have the right to talk.

So shut up, now.

Manny - Don't let this idiot talk mess to you. He has no penis.

20. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

Yep. Assuming Miami stopped them, they wouldve gooten the ball back with about 30 seconds left and no timeouts. This couldve ended in regulation.

Whether it was a good call or not isn't the point (OSU got jobbed too). The point is Miami had a chance (including a questionable inteference call in the end zone) to tie the game and they didnt do it.

I could understand Miami's viewpoint more if that play ended the game. They still had thier chance and they blew it.