1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Bill and Calvin drinking game (and other less important stuff)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, Apr 14, 2000.

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

OK, I know I didn't exactly leave on the best of terms way back when (if anybody remembers, that is), but I really did mean that apology that I left on the board back in Jan. or Feb. (once again, if anybody remembers)

First off, Steve Francis will win Rookie of the Year...why?? I have ten bucks on it!!

I know it's a little late in the season, but you still have time to break out the shot glasses and your favorite bottle of liquor, because here is the greatest game that the whole family can play...The Bill and Calvin drinking game!! This drinking game is better than most others because (1) You WILL get drunk and (2) Basketball is a lot more fun to watch when you're plastered

Chug a shot when Calvin says any of the following:

"It's Interesting"
    "Keep the big man happy!!"
    "NO! NO! NO!"

Chug a shot every time Bill and Calvin start talking about Calvin's playing days...Chug two shots if he mentions how his free throw streak ended on a technical foul shot...

Chug a shot if Bill and Calvin thank somebody for the cookies or brownies they baked...Chug two shots if Calvin already ate them all

Chug a shot every time either of them mention the famous Bill Worrell free throw jinx

Whenever the camera cuts away to Bill and Calvin during the game, chug a shot if Calvin is dressed better than Bill...(ok, so Calvin is ALWAYS dressed better than Bill, but you'll be too wasted by this time to care anyways) Chug another shot is Calvin mentions that he's dressed better than Bill

For every shot that is made while Bill and Calvin discuss something having NOTHING whatsoever to do with the game, chug a shot (one basket=one shot, two baskets=two shots, etc...) This is when it might be a good idea to have a second bottle on hand...

Chug a shot when Calvin starts singing

During December, chug a shot if Bill and Calvin start talking about what christmas presents they're going to get each other

Chug a shot if Hakeem makes a nice play, and either of them say, "Vintage Hakeem!!" or "That looks like the Hakeem of old!!"

Have fun...

A-Train

------------------

2. Old School

Old School Member

Nice job of Calvin laughing while they were showing the replay of the fight. He started chuckling when Williams busted Bradley in the chops.

Be a professional, Calvin.

Old School

------------------
    Just Build It!

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

A-TRAIN is Baaaaack.

spicey!

4. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Calvin is the "color commentator". It's his job to be 'colorful'. I laughed too.

A-train... that's the nickname I tried to get people to call Shandon Anderson. It didn't stick [​IMG]

But, my "Mobes" nickname has stuck! [​IMG] Woo Hoo.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.

5. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

but the 'Mobes' nickname has also caused the spelling

M-o-b-e-l-y to show up.

------------------

6. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well A-train,if we play your game....

I hope we have a designated driver, because it is going to be a long night...

------------------
    My name is Rocketball, and I am a CLUTCHCITY-HOLIC!!!!!!!!

7. 3pointer

3pointer Member

Man ! this is a game that I would have to really think about playing .. talk about getting hammered !! if anyone does play it please let us know if you were drunk by the time the 1st Q was over with [​IMG]

------------------
    Thanks Hakeem for all the memories and the 2 championships...
    The torch has been passed... Francis , the making of brand new
    great memories for us rocket fans !

8. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I love the Mobes nick!

Mobelly is cool!!

Doesn't Rudy play this game?

------------------
    And with the number one pick in the draft, the Rockets select ...

Khalid Al Amin?

9. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Crisco,

No, Rudy takes a shot every time the Rockets turn the ball over..... [​IMG]

------------------

10. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

That's 1303 shots so far this year. [​IMG]

------------------

11. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Chuckling??

Heck, I was laughing my ASS off during the replays!! Somebody needs to get that stickboy Bradley some Andro!! If he had a few pounds on him, that elbow he busted upside the Wizard's head might have actually HURT Walt...

A-Train

------------------