1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The best college team this season...

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by ron, Oct 26, 2003.

Tags:
  1. ron

ron Member

Which college team do you think is the best this season? Personally I go for UConn. They got Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon, Taliek Brown and the freshman Charlie Villanueva who should do some damage, and probably made the right decision in not entering the league yet. But the key will be Okafor who I think will dominate!

So, what do you think?

2. tozai

tozai Member

I agree. UConn should be the favorite.

3. RNuss02

RNuss02 Member

I'd go with UConn, also. What about those Blue Devils, however? They are one year in to that stellar recruiting class, and all or most will be super sophs, including JJ Reddick, Shavlick Randolph, Sheldon Williams, Michael Thompson, and Sean Dockery. Don't forget that they still have Chris Duhon, and Danny Ewing.