1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The 12 most annoying types of Facebookers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by yo, Aug 23, 2009.

1. professorjay

professorjay Member

I just get Facebook updates through an RSS feed. That way I don't have to touch the site at all, and I can breeze through the updates if I feel like taking a look. I guess I'm antisocial, I don't really communicate through there anymore.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

I hate when people post on my wall with too much info about me. There are work people on there, I dont necessarily want them to know I was drunk at 3 am last night!

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

Well, let me tell you, sir... you certainly are touching the site. ;)

4. professorjay

professorjay Member

I think you know what I meant. :rolleyes:

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

Well, let me tell you, sir... you know that I know what you meant. ;)

6. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I don't use facebook and don't plan on ever using it. I don't even know if my wife is on there or not (I think she is), so that tells you how much I care or pay attention to it.

I do know this one guy though whose wife is on there all the time telling everybody who will listen every little thing she does each day. Like for example, "I'm on my porch, drinking my tea." It is like she has to report every mundane detail of her life - it is really disturbing and sad. Supposedly, the people who know her real well have tried to be her friend but she has rejected them, lol! I guess she doesn't want the people who really know her seeing her act all fake and phoney.

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

;)...

8. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

Is there really anything wrong with self-promotion?

I mean, there are many people out there in industryies that require support. For instance, musicians need support to get heard. What is wrong with a person like that letting his contact list know that he has an upcoming gig or just released a new song?

Generally speaking, there is nothing wrong with anyone doing this if they are involved with the creative arts because people in these industries need all the help they can get.

9. Poloshirtbandit

keep that ish on Myspace

10. Christopher

Christopher Member

I think the worst ones are these ones....

"Looking forward to the weekend"
    "Almost Friday"
    "Its Friday"

Not *****!

I was going to post on mine that I needed a no questions asked alibi as soon as possible but I knew people on my list would call the police! :p

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Not annoying, but hilarious...and a bit NSFW.

Epic fail...

[​IMG]

12. Yonkers

Yonkers Member

Hahah. That's awesome.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AroundTheWorld again.

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

LOL! A friend of mine had this on their profile thingiemajig today:

Facebook BreakUp
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTwwuIn9inE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTwwuIn9inE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D