1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[the 1%] Obama dines at elite, expensive restaurant for Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Conservative here.... Household income is about 70K although that is about to get a decent boost.

Taking the wife to Aruba today. Whole cost of trip will be about 2K. Nice to know I am better off than the prez.

If I was president, I would have one of those fancy cows imported from Argentina and slaughtered right in front of me. Then I would have a giant roaster built and do the whole damn cow like you roast a chicken.

Absolutely 0 to get upset about here.

2. esteban

esteban Member

I can't rep you anymore bro, LOL!

Mrs esteban and I went out on our Valentine's date last night. Our server was a beautiful sister that looked like Crixus' love interest Naevia(Spartacus Blood and Sand).

Of all the beautiful black women out there, why did Barry have to marry Moochell? Why, why???

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Did your wife wear a turtleneck to cover up her adam's apple? You know, in case you ran into one of your conservative friends?

2 people like this.
  4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Idiots actually think Obama, the POTUS and best-selling author, and Elizabeth Warren, Harvard law prof, would not be rich?

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

These are the same idiots who started a thread just this past weekend to brag about how much their bill was at a sushi restaurant while asking the waiters to regale them with tales of watching Lin play basketball as a boy in Osaka.

6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

please focus more on the superficial.

7. Two Sandwiches

Details, please. Sounds like a good deal...

/thread derail

8. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

As a conservative..I don't understand why there was an article written about this,much less a whole thread. The man has a lot of money..he can afford it. Now if the taxpayers picked up the tab..then yes I'd be mad. Now, if he tries to make an issue of the Republican candidates wealth during the election, then he's just a hypocrite. But since he paid for it out of his own pocket, I don't understand why his Valentines Day meal is news.

9. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Wrong. I am not melting down either. I haven't said anything that I didn't say years ago. I don't care about your system of posters and respect. I think a lot of you are full of sht and just want some kind of authority and so you beg and plead for more green bars to signify your place on this board as if it translates into some real meaning. I am simply telling you what I am doing and why I am doing it. You keep throwing little jabs at me as if they hurt me. They don't, they amuse me, and to an extent annoy me, but they don't hurt me.

Do I need to defend myself every time you or someone else posts about something they think they know about, but really don't? No, but I can and I will because what else do I have to do? Not much.

As for the 14 dollars, I actually got it from blowing a guy in the restroom of a Texaco gas station. It was 15, but I bought a soda to wash down the taste.

I can't help it that jo overplayed his cards and didn't believe me when I said that I wouldn't pay if he kept it up. Should have just stopped talking about it and let me fix my sht before I made the donation. Too bad.
    Oh, but I forgot, I had no intention of paying, right?

10. esteban

esteban Member

WTF????

11. Northside Storm

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L2JfY-nVaqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stop hating

12. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

13. JeopardE

JeopardE Member

Seriously? A $300 dinner date is what the wingnuts are crying over now?

A $300 date for the President of the United States and his wife. $300!

My guess is that sometime next week we'll hear a juicy update about how the tab actually ran up to $425. The bastards!

14. across110thstreet

Obama is throwing a $35,000 a plate fundraiser tonight with the Foo Fighters performing and he is staying at that circus show Beverly Hilton Hotel and some of you are b****ing about a $75 prix fixe Valentine's Day tab?

15. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Member

But posted a couple of months ago in this thread: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=152922 ...

16. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

The real issue here is....did he score after dropping 300 bucks.

2 people like this.
  17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

I freely admit to being in the top 1% of Americans.

Obama needs to worry about perception, as he's led the economy to new depths and is now proposing to raise taxes. King Urkel's living it up while his subjects scrape by.

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

Apparently you do because the guilt and shame is killing you.

19. Northside Storm

FIFY!

20. mc mark

mc mark Member

You're a liar

1%ers don't spend as much time on the computer that you do

Cubicle jockey at best