1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank You Rockets for giving me hope! Your Quick...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deb4rockets, Apr 1, 2016.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ahhhh, don't try and spoil my optimistic outlook. It won't work because your nic brings back great memories of our league dominating 4peat champ Comets. The 90's were were by far my favorite basketball watching moments. We needed that with all the frustration the Oilers gave us with the Buffalo comeback and the packing up and heading to Jed Clampettville.

2. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Yes!! It is starting to happen. I see promise with new lineups. One team down, 5 more to go, then playoffs. Looking good Rockets! I believe!!!!!!

3. buffalobills!!!

Back to reality

4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Ugh! Brewer, KJ, and Terry were all in too long. They just killed us with their lack of offense. I guess DMO, Smith, and Jones aren't good enough to play now? I have given up figuring out what is going on with those guys. I am soooooooooooo frustrated with the botched shots at the end of our games, the missed free throws, and losing by a couple points.

Note to GM: Please do not bring in another horrible free throw shooter. In fact, get rid of a few at the end of this year. I am sick of the hacking game, and we haven't seen anything yet. We can't sub Capela or Smith for Dwight either, because none of them cane make free throws.